The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Connected ba ang credit card debt sa auto loan? Hmm

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TS, you can bring your concern to the BSP.
    Contact the Financial Consumer Protection Department of the BSP * 708-7325. Inform them your concern. You can also send an e-mail with your full contact details to bspmail*bsp.gov.ph.
    Their trunkline is 708-7701.

1466934674382.jpg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Connected ba ang credit card debt sa auto loan? Hmm

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Yes, lahat ng loans mo sa isang bank connected lahat. Dapat ma settle lahat before ma release yun tapos na loan na either car or housing.

Mukhang ba credit na yun seller hinde na binayaran yun cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yes, lahat ng loans mo sa isang bank connected lahat. Dapat ma settle lahat before ma release yun tapos na loan na either car or housing.

Mukhang ba credit na yun seller hinde na binayaran yun cc

kung magkaibang bank bro, OK lang?
    e.g.
    metrobank car loan
    citibank may utang sa cc

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    Good day guys, i bought a used Toyota Fortuner pero assume balance sa BDO. I paid the original owner around 450k and paid the remaining 24 months (20,500).
    I always pay on time and after 24 months na fully paid ko na yung auto loan. The problem now is, ayaw irelease ng BDO yung documents ng fortuner ko even if fully paid na ako dahilan sa may utang sa credit card yung co maker (husband) ng original owner. Wala na sa Philippines yung original owner (wife) nasa abroad na dahil nagkahiwalay narin sila.
    Naiipit ako ngayon kasi di ko makuha documents ko kahit bayad na auto loan ko. Tinatanong ko sa bdo magkano yung utang nung husband sa credit card e ayaw naman sabihin ng BDO dahil sa bank secrecy law daw.
    I need your help guys...
    May naka experience na ba sa inyo ng similar case? Ano dapat gawin? Di na mahagilap yung husband and wide
    perhaps the bank is holding the vehicle as "hostage" (o sige... collateral), in case credit card holder doesn't pay up.
    btw... that vehicle was mortgaged to the bank at the time you "bought" it from the "owner". was the bank-who-techically-owned-the-vehicle-at-that-time, informed of the transaction?

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    perhaps the bank is holding the vehicle as "hostage" (o sige... collateral), in case credit card holder doesn't pay up.
    btw... that vehicle was mortgaged to the bank at the time you "bought" it from the "owner". was the bank-who-techically-owned-the-vehicle-at-that-time, informed of the transaction?
    Tama hostage nga yung documents ng car ko dahil lang sa bdo credit card nung co-maker not even the principal borrower ha!

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Bdo finds ways to screw you. That's terrible. Sorry to hear of your predicament.

So one-sided. Typical bankers. Blood suckers.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    Tama hostage nga yung documents ng car ko dahil lang sa bdo credit card nung co-maker not even the principal borrower ha!

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk
    unfortunately, that co-maker who owns the credit card debt, happens to be the spouse of the person from whom you "bought" the vehicle!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You should have informed the bank at the time you purchased the vehicle and transferred the loan to your name.
    TS

Have you done this? Or as is may deed of sale lang then tinuloy mo lang yung hulog?

If not, technically the bank still treats the principal borrower and his co-maker as the borrowers not you.

Hostage nga encumbrance ng oto

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    perhaps you can talk to the husband who owns the credit card debt. he might only be too happy if you offer to settle the debt.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Fully paid car but bank wouldn't release documents