The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    getting financing is ALWAYS easy.

it's paying the bill that comes every month that's the hard part :headache:
    Agree.

With the interests and other charges, parang 5-6 na rin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_advice2003 View Post
    Well yun nga lang mahirap e proved. Pero diba kahit na yung iba e complete documents pa, pero di pa rin minsan nakakapaghulog dahil sa biglang nawawalan ng work.
    that is a different story, they have proven na they are capable of paying the monthly amortization during the time they applied.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yes comaker naman sya, not co-borrower.
    There is no distinction between a co-maker and co-borrower. In financing, the terms are interchangeable. The co-borrower and the principal borrower share the same liabilities in case of loan default.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    :bwahaha: OT na naman :hihihi:
    OO nga e.

OT: *s_quilicot, familiar UN mo. Are you related to boss Bob (Orville Quilicot)??

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hello, ask ko lang, na pwede bang magawan ng paraan ng SA lahat ng docements ko like ITR, sya na daw bahala. What is the possibilities na after ma release ang car then magka problema dahil fake pala ung ITR?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of course he can't do that. Ikaw lang naman may kopya ng ITR mo eh don't take risks of getting in a fake ITR...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_advice2003 View Post
    Hello, ask ko lang, na pwede bang magawan ng paraan ng SA lahat ng docements ko like ITR, sya na daw bahala. What is the possibilities na after ma release ang car then magka problema dahil fake pala ung ITR?
    In 1996, when I bought my Sentra through financing, SA ko rin gumawa ng paraan. I believe they faked everything, including my Certificate of Employment, para pumasa sa financing. Malakas sila sa UnionBank noon, kaya 1 day lang approved na.

3 weeks later, nung na-release na yung car and everything, may tumawag na C.I. from UnionBank verifying my employment and compensation. Buking na exaggerated yung income ko, pero hindi naman nila binawi yung car. Standard provision naman sa PN's na false declarations may lead to the loan becoming due and demandable, pero pro forma lang naman yun. So long as the bank gets paid, I guess they're willing to look the other way.

Hindi ko lang alam kung ano na ang kalakaran ngayon...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i check BDO SM fairview and i was really surprised kasi sila ang may pinakamababang rates na nakuha ko. In comparison with the table below:

BPI - 20-21% 3 yrs interest rates
    BDO - 16-18% 3 yrs interest rates
    Honda - 25% for 3 yrs interest rates
    Mitsubishi - 22% for 3 yrs interest rates

Take note mabilis din processing dito. Highly recommended ko BDO for bank financing.
    This is no joke, just want to help out!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Of course he can't do that. Ikaw lang naman may kopya ng ITR mo eh don't take risks of getting in a fake ITR...
    actually wala din akong ITR?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You can ask your employer to give you a copy of your ITR. That is if your employer is remitting your taxes properly! If you're self employed your audited income statement and balance sheet should suffice.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Financing a car purchase?  Never thought it would be this easy!