New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sa feedback, i'll give Ayala Aon another call this morning para humingi ng formal quotation, by tom or wed, kung okei mging pulong sa bahay, we might switch to Mapfre na hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bon
    Ayala Aon is an insurance broker that tries to give you the best deals on your auto insurance. I have two cars insured by Mapfre which I obtained via Ayala Aon; the folks at Aon are great; claims are also made through them.

Contact info:
    Aon Philippines
    4/F Tower I and Exchange Plaza
    Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave.
    Makati City

My contact:
    Ms. Bernadette Acurantes
    Tel: 754-3158
    Fax: 848-6930/6856
    bon, parehas pala tayo ng contact sa AON hehe..

dalawa ang offer ng ayala AON, Mapfre and Federal Pheonix

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    bon, parehas pala tayo ng contact sa AON hehe..

dalawa ang offer ng ayala AON, Mapfre and Federal Pheonix
    Bait si Dette. Very accommodating

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gano kabait? hehehe, mabait lng ba? :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    buhayin ko itong thread

*bon
    Ok pa rin ba ang Ayala AON? Siya pa rin ba ang contact mo dun?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i'm quite convinced with all the comments with regards to mapfre insurance. i live in cavite and rarely go to metro manila. anyone here can contact me with regards to MAPFRE insurance? i would be getting new insurance by the end of december.

thanks

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I am a licensed agent of Federal Phoenix.
    You can try our car Insurance .
    I do the f/up for my clients re claims.
    Yun naman talaga gusto ng mga clients to ease them of extra hassles.
    nasa ahente ng insurance nyo yan kung sya magaasikaso.
    I can give you free quote.
    If you get from me, ako lahat mag asikaso pati paper works.
    paper works kasi mabusisi sa claims.
    Txt me 0927-4000807.
    Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Well, contrary to all of the good feedbacks I read in this forum, I can say that I'm dissatisfied with MAPFRE's service. When I filed my claim last week, I already brought all the needed requirements to fast track the processing that's they committed that they will give me feedback after 2-3 working days. It's been 1 week but until now, I haven't received the LOA from them. I called them everyday to follow-up the status but for 3 days straight, their call center agents just told me that their processor already evaluated it, they already have a quotation and it is already for approval..blah, blah, blah...

Compared to my boyfriend's experience last year, his insurance company processed all the documents in 2 days after he submitted all the requirements. That's why now I'm thinking if I will still renew my insurance to them on November... nakakainis kasi.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It takes around 2-3 weeks for Mapfre to settle me when my previous vehicle was declared total wreck. Since, I was not in a hurry to get paid by Mapfre I may say that the services they've rendered to me is quiet acceptable.

Pero kung ganun din yung sitwasyon gaya ng iba na kailangang ma-settle agad yung aking obligasyon sa iba yung 2-3 weeks ay matagal nga.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    For me, NO WAY MAPFRE! kindly read through my earlier posts "Total Loss for 6 month old vehicle." To this day, after 6 months after Ondoy, Mapfre hasn't heeded our call for total loss of my 6 month old vehicle. Based on experience, compared to the other insurance policies we have for our other vehicles - which all by now have been resolved, MAPFRE is the only one still pending. I must say it is worst insurance company! I hope you wont have to experience similar tragedy as Ondoy for you to agree with me. They are quick in accepting applications for insurance as it adds up to their coffers, but in times of need (which is when insurance should come to play), you will always be at the losing end. There are so many other insurance companies to choose from. Personally, we have moved all the insurance policies of our vehicles to BPI/MS. They were one of the first insurance companies that made a policy that when flood reached dashboard of the vehicle, it is declared total loss. Since Ondoy, I have learned to be careful and meticulous in choosing insurance companies. One has to make a really informed decision prior to just getting any policy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Feedback on MAPFRE insurance company?