New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Direct Link is not an insurance company. Rather, it's an insurance agency. It does not insure cars directly. Rather, it outsources the direct coverage of the cars to insurance companies.

While it's policies might have the name and the logo of Direct Link, this agency does not insure your cars directly. If you think of it, it lessens their risks and exposure since they do not have to pay for the full amount necessary to cover the damage to a vehicle.

While Direct Link is a new and refreshing approach to the local insurance market, agencies of these kinds have been existing in Europe and in the Americas for some time now.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    olryt! learned a new thing again today :cool: thanks sir nicolodeon!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie
    sir san ung Ayala Aon? bakit mas mura sa kanila? May contact # and person ka po dun? Thanks in advance
    Ayala Aon is an insurance broker that tries to give you the best deals on your auto insurance. I have two cars insured by Mapfre which I obtained via Ayala Aon; the folks at Aon are great; claims are also made through them.

Contact info:
    Aon Philippines
    4/F Tower I and Exchange Plaza
    Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave.
    Makati City

My contact:
    Ms. Bernadette Acurantes
    Tel: 754-3158
    Fax: 848-6930/6856

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sir bon, will it make a difference kung sa kanila ako mag claim or direct sa mapfre? pwede ko bang contact in ung contact mo sir, inquire lng ako

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie
    thanks sir bon, will it make a difference kung sa kanila ako mag claim or direct sa mapfre? pwede ko bang contact in ung contact mo sir, inquire lng ako
    It doesn't make a difference - Aon has a claims department that will coordinate with Mapfre. No problems naman so far.

Sure, you can contact Bernadette directly. Just tell her you were referred by Bon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sir, tawag na ko ngayon

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    natawagan ko na sir, nakatawag ka na din pala hehehe. Salamat sa pagbigay info at pag refer

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    No prob. I referred Aon because they are reliable and they try to find the best deals.
    Note, however, that you should ask what sort of insurance you are getting. There is a tradeoff between deductible value and annual insurance premium - the higher the deductible, the lower the annual premium, and vice versa. If your ride is a van and can be classified as a "commercial vehicle", then you can ask for an insurance quote that has a higher deductible value but a lower annual premium.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the tip sir bon, i'll talk it over with my parents first this weekend, hopefully by early next week we can decide.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I also got my Motor Insurance from Mapfre through Ayala Aon. So far, so good kasi I file my claim Monday and Wednesday lumabas na LOA for their accredited shop. Sinabi ko lang na hit and run ang damage ko no more police file na hinahanap.

You can get a lower premium thorugh Ayala Aon kasi they have special agreement with Mapfre and Mapfre will process you claim immediately through Aon kasi kayang brasuhin ng Aon Claims people ang Claims department ng Mapfre otherwise they will lose business with Ayala Aon.

Quote Originally Posted by bon
    Ayala Aon is an insurance broker that tries to give you the best deals on your auto insurance. I have two cars insured by Mapfre which I obtained via Ayala Aon; the folks at Aon are great; claims are also made through them.

Contact info:
    Aon Philippines
    4/F Tower I and Exchange Plaza
    Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave.
    Makati City

My contact:
    Ms. Bernadette Acurantes
    Tel: 754-3158
    Fax: 848-6930/6856

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Feedback on MAPFRE insurance company?