New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Not P270m but P470m. Going around the grapevine is that the branch manager is the kept woman of one of the Congressmen she stole from. The other Congressman is Jinggoy Estrada. They are caught in a bind. How to prove where the money came from.
    Oh wow! I thought a congressman and Jinggoy being the clients was a joke. Did not hear about the kabit news hehe. Sa sobrang laki ng account, November pa nag start mabawasan and they didn't notice agad East West Bank.. What can you say? So they must have billions and billions

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh wow! I thought a congressman and Jinggoy being the clients was a joke. Did not hear about the kabit news hehe. Sa sobrang laki ng account, November pa nag start mabawasan and they didn't notice agad East West Bank.. What can you say? So they must have billions and billions

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Only things I can think of:
    No honor among thieves
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Only things I can think of:
    No honor among thieves
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
    so true. Nagsama pa yung magnanakaw at kabit

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Not P270m but P470m. Going around the grapevine is that the branch manager is the kept woman of one of the Congressmen she stole from. The other Congressman is Jinggoy Estrada. They are caught in a bind. How to prove where the money came from.
    hahaha great news LOL
    sana local yun hackers or yun mga local hackers mag hack ng bank accounts ng mga ungas na ito, then spend it sa pinas parin. tapos iikot pera sa bansa natin LOL

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    hahaha great news LOL
    sana local yun hackers or yun mga local hackers mag hack ng bank accounts ng mga ungas na ito, then spend it sa pinas parin. tapos iikot pera sa bansa natin LOL
    Dept. of Pork Recovery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
East West Bank.. What can you say?