New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    I'm talking about the OR of the car not the OR from LTO.

In house financing ako, so far invoice pa lang ang binibigay sakin. Parang nabanggit sakin ni agent (not in good term with my agent so di ko sya matanong) na to follow yung OR. Not sure if the casa need to give me the original OR or after ko lang matapos yung loan?

Anyone?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post

In house financing ako, so far invoice pa lang ang binibigay sakin. Parang nabanggit sakin ni agent (not in good term with my agent so di ko sya matanong) na to follow yung OR. Not sure if the casa need to give me the original OR or after ko lang matapos yung loan?

Anyone?

I wonder, pano ka nabentahan ni SA kung di kayo in good term. Better ask him sir, la naman mawawala sayo eh.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    I wonder, pano ka nabentahan ni SA kung di kayo in good term. Better ask him sir, la naman mawawala sayo eh.
    After sale support sir.

We're not in good terms because of the No Plate no Travel Policy ng LTO. Been asking for update about my plate pero di nag rreply sa text and di sumasagot sa tawag. Filed a complaint about him then dun lang nagbigay ng update, to make the story short, ayaw ko na makipag usap sa mga incompetent na tao.

Anyway, I hope someone can verify if my dealer need to give me the OR of the car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015

Anyone?
    I think your SA, is referring to the "ORCR" na to follow. The OR (official receipt) from the dealer is just your down payment. What they normally release is your DP OR, sales invoice and certificate of stock. You may also try to contact their customer service if in doubt.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015

Anyone?
    I think your SA, is referring to the "ORCR" na to follow. The OR (official receipt) from the dealer is just your down payment. What they normally release is your DP OR, sales invoice and certificate of stock. You may also try to contact their customer service if in doubt.

Do I need the OR of the car?