New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Staff View Post
    here's direct link rescue hotline: (02) 6370710

i've been using direct link for 3 year's, though I haven't tried their towing services
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot View Post
    Direct Link Roadside Assistance: 6370710
    Just an update on our contact information po:

Direct Link Call Center: 88-725-88 or via Toll Free anywhere in the Philippines, 1-800-1-888LINK(5465)

Direct Link-CEBU: (032) 234-0808

Direct Link Rescue Club: 750-0888 or via Toll Free, 1-800-100-RESCUE(737283)

Email us at info*directlink.com.ph or dirlink*mozcom.com

Discover more perks at http://www.directlink.com.ph

Direct Link is open from Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 6pm (except on national holiday/s). On the otherhand, Direct Link Rescue Club is our 24/7 alarm center that provides nationwide motoring and claims assistance.

Thank you and happy driving!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    [quote=j_avonni;384653]I think the towing service applies when your car became disabled due to accident only. It's not like Wheelers Club that covers even when your car just stalled without any accident.[/qu

Direct Link Rescue Club's 24/7, nationwide Free Towing service is limited to 3 events for 1 year in case of mechanical mechanical breakdown, but is unlimited in case of accident.

Other benefits of our Rescue Club includes the following: Alternative Transport & Hotel Accommodation Assistance, Minor on-site repairs, Vehicle removal, Emergency message assistance & Critical information referral, LTO Vehicle Registration Assistance, Claims Procedure Assistance & access to Gawa Agad Centers, and our unique Home Assistance (such as on plumbing, electrical, home appliance repair, etc.).

Happy motoring!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Please feel free to get in touch with any of our Simpleng Kausap Account Servicers -for any queries, requests for a free no-obligation quotation, insurance application, claims assistance, policy renewal, and even on your car registration requirements.

Our principal Insurer is UCPB General Insurance Co., Inc., one of the top ten non-life insurance companies in the country and has a good track record in claims settlement.

http://www.directlink.com.ph

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    May question din ako, what if the vehicle is outside Metro Manila or Metro Cebu? Paano ang filing of claims in case of accidents, et al. Say for example in Ozamiz City in Mindanao.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    May question din ako, what if the vehicle is outside Metro Manila or Metro Cebu? Paano ang filing of claims in case of accidents, et al. Say for example in Ozamiz City in Mindanao.
    Hi russpogi! In case the scheduled/insured vehicle is in Metro Cebu, we have a satellite office in Cebu kaya no worries po. In case naman po na outside Metro Manila or as you've mentioned for example in Ozamiz City in Mindanao, our principal Insurer, UCPB Gen, has branch offices in key provinces of Luzon, Visayas, & Mindanao.

I just spoke with our claims coordinator din po, in case na masyado na pong malayo sa branch office ng UCPB Gen, we could still process your claim through cash settlement para pwede nyo pong mapa-repair sa preferred shop in Ozamiz City. You may send the requirements directly to our office in Makati or sa nearest UCPB Gen branch office in Davao or even sa D'Link satellite office in Cebu naman -kung saan convenient sa inyo Sir.

In case you have further questions/clarifications on this, please do not hesitate to call us and kindly look for Jane, our claims coordinator. You may also get in touch with us via our toll free number, 1-800-1-888LINK(5465).

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi,

Pwede mag pa quote (Comprehensive Ins) sa Avanza 1.5G model 2007 with the following data/queries?

1. Purchase price last year (2007)= 738,000
    2. With Acts of God - with additional premium/fee ba eto?
    3. No Claim Bonus (from previous) Discount?
    4. Monthly Installments
    5. Do you have an Office in Baguio CIty? How do you prefer me to join/apply and mode of payments (Just in case)?
    6. Can you please include the limits of liability/coverage with the corresponding premium/s. Pati na rin Doc Stamp, Evat, LGT, etc.....
    7. Lowest participation and/or lowest premiums

Pa PM na lang po....

Maraming salamat po.

PS: I also emailed you with the same data above. Pwede doon na lang ang reply.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bumping this thread up... How's Direct Link these days? Kasi balak ko dito kumuha ng insurance for my upcoming Fiesta since napakamahal ng in house ng Ford QA...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yeah me too, OK ba sa Direct Link? though bakit ang taas ng participation amount nila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sharing my bad experience on Direct link. I for instance go to the GawaAgad Shop then they assessed the damage and I file the necessary document for LOA. After 3 days UCPB approved LOA but to my surprise my participation fee quadruple on the original price where in fact that I only file 1 affidavit of claim

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    For Car and House Insurance, the best deals are with MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corporation. Get comprehensive protection for the assets you worked hard for. Recover from the unexpected, and prepare for the future. PM me for any inquiries or assistance. Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Directlink Insurance