New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Slip-Slick- the towing services are those freebies that we dont want to avail as much as possible. Same with our medical insurance. I'm directlink client too but haven't got the chance to have my car towed. Ang bilis ng serbisyo nila, medyo mahal nga lang, i get them because of the e-pass.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    fieldmaster, from my canvassing, directlink was actually the lowest, not to mention their 6months installment payment plan. and yes, mabilis at hasslefree ang service nila. you don't even need police report, an affidavit (sp?) will do.

as for the towing services, my car is getting old, and the probability of needing towing services will be more likely as she gets older. i just want to know who i can call when that time comes.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    So Direct Link ka na. It just happen kasi that my wife is in insurance industry din kaya yung mga ibang insurance company na haggle nya yung price except the direct link. Compare sa dalawa kong insurance ngayon better talaga yun direct link.

Agree that as car ages a better service should be the primary insurance consideration. So direct link ka na.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    here's direct link rescue hotline: (02) 6370710

i've been using direct link for 3 year's, though I haven't tried their towing services

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slip-slick
    fieldmaster, from my canvassing, directlink was actually the lowest, not to mention their 6months installment payment plan. and yes, mabilis at hasslefree ang service nila. you don't even need police report, an affidavit (sp?) will do.

as for the towing services, my car is getting old, and the probability of needing towing services will be more likely as she gets older. i just want to know who i can call when that time comes.
    I think the towing service applies when your car became disabled due to accident only. It's not like Wheelers Club that covers even when your car just stalled without any accident.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My car's insured with direct link also. A few months back, i almost used their towing service. My car's overheating and the guy on the hotline told me step by step on what to do(being a new car owner and no experience fixing cars), pouring water on the radiator, cooling down, etc. He's very helpful. I asked him if they can just tow my car in case his advise doesn't work, he said yes they can do that and to call him back, they have a tow truck standing by around makati area. Fortunately, I was able to get home, following his advice.
    So i think as long as you can't get your car to start(whether due to accident or not), they'll tow it...otherwise i would have looked at other car insurance companies...

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    mr. torotot, would you mind posting the direclink number you called?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Direct Link Roadside Assistance: 6370710

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moving to Pitstop forums...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Just found this thread sa google.com.ph Matagal na pero I want to post parin..hehehe...OKs lang po sa Direct Link...pag di na pwede sa casa they will give you an option for a cash settlement. Nka-pag-file na ako ng claim before & wala naman naging hassle 3 yrs na ako sa Direct Link kaya oks tlga ito based on my experience.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Directlink Insurance