New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Im buying a used car.

Naka name pa din sa 1st owner

The second owner is the one selling it. Payment daw sa kanya yyn ng 1st owner.

Deed of sale was signed both of the original owner and 2nd owner.

Magiisue daw si second owner ng deed of sale papunta sa 3rd owner.

Di ba mahirap ioa transfer pag ganun???

What are the steps? Tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 2logski View Post
    Im buying a used car.

What are the steps? Tia

hindi naman ganun ka hirap basta kumpleto ng papel or cr dead of sale may 2 valid id xerox at 3 original na pirma si ist owner at naka pirma dun sa dead of sale ayos na.yan pwede na i process..wag lang sana malayo ung adress kung saan niregister ung sasakyan nung nilabas sa casa..baka sa isabela tapos dito ka sa manila.kailangan mo pa ng comfirmation dun bago mo maisalin sa pangalan mo..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    hindi naman ganun ka hirap basta kumpleto ng papel or cr dead of sale may 2 valid id xerox at 3 original na pirma si ist owner at naka pirma dun sa dead of sale ayos na.yan pwede na i process..wag lang sana malayo ung adress kung saan niregister ung sasakyan nung nilabas sa casa..baka sa isabela tapos dito ka sa manila.kailangan mo pa ng comfirmation dun bago mo maisalin sa pangalan mo..
    If I may add... The Deeds of sale must be notarized by the seller for your utmost protection. All supporting IDs are not expiring in 6mos, govt issued, copies signed 3x on each ID copy, in bkue ink.

Most important is the thing about where the CR is registered, I wouldn't buy it if outside NCR.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    If I may add... The Deeds of sale must be notarized by the seller for your utmost protection. All supporting IDs are not expiring in 6mos, govt issued, copies signed 3x on each ID copy, in bkue ink.

Most important is the thing about where the CR is registered, I wouldn't buy it if outside NCR.
    I've read somewhere that notarizing doesn't make things any more valid or official... it's only for making a private document public.

I can't remember my Law 101 (obligations/contracts)... but yeah, nowadays, "utmost protection" is a must. Hehe.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2logski View Post
    Im buying a used car.

What are the steps? Tia
    afaik, since there was a closed deed of sale between the 1st and 2nd owner, the 2nd owner has to transfer the ownership to his name first before he can make a deed of sale to the 3rd owner, in short, his name should first appear in the CR before he can sell it to anybody...