New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 181 to 184 of 184
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7
    #181
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kung ako mas convenient if palitan mo na muna yung mirror, yaan muna yung gasgas.

    Still you can file a claim, submit mo sa insurance then pag approve na ask your dealer if may available na side mirror assembly.

    Once available na then make an appointment for the installation, wala naman siguro 1 day tapos na yan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir. maybe I'll do what you said.. ano po yung about sa taning? is there a timeframe of claiming after the incident? and what will happen if hindi mo nagawa

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,521
    #182
    Quote Originally Posted by SzMchFrLv View Post
    Thanks sir. maybe I'll do what you said.. ano po yung about sa taning? is there a timeframe of claiming after the incident? and what will happen if hindi mo nagawa
    Notify mo na lang si insurance mo about the incident, submit a claim within 60 days after the incident (general rule ata ito?) may claim ako before got denied due to late reporting, if alam ko lang dinaya ko na sana yung affidavit na ipinadala ko hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7
    #183
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Notify mo na lang si insurance mo about the incident, submit a claim within 60 days after the incident (general rule ata ito?) may claim ako before got denied due to late reporting, if alam ko lang dinaya ko na sana yung affidavit na ipinadala ko hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir. noted all this. Very informative and helpful po insights niyo. thanks!!!!

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,690
    #184
    Quote Originally Posted by SzMchFrLv View Post
    Thank you sir. noted all this. Very informative and helpful po insights niyo. thanks!!!!
    sa casa ninyo po ba kinuha yun insurance? in-house? if there they have a liason that can do all your processing and follow up. will save you some time and legwork.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Tags for this Thread

Car insurance