New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Since i’m barely using yung terra ko and time to renew na ang insurance…. Nag request ako na 1m na lang sana pa insured ko from 1.5M to bring down the premium since di ko siya talaga magagamit this year…

To my surprice ayaw nila, instead they offered me 1.3M for own damage/act of nature…

Is that how the car insurance work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Since i’m barely using yung terra ko and time to renew na ang insurance…. Nag request ako na 1m na lang sana pa insured ko from 1.5M to bring down the premium since di ko siya talaga magagamit this year…

To my surprice ayaw nila, instead they offered me 1.3M for own damage/act of nature…

yes in that respect sa car insurace there is only a particular range ng percentage na allowed sila ibigay sa client. however i highly suggest you shop around mayroon insurance companies some big nes pa that allow a certain undervalue to lower your premium. however ang risk mo diyan ay in the event of total loss but i'm sure aware ka naman dun.

as with your terra ang feeling ko it is such a relatively new model that it hasn't depreciated enough that it can be insured for 1m lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    yes in that respect sa car insurace there is only a particular range ng percentage na allowed sila ibigay sa client. however i highly suggest you shop around mayroon insurance companies some big nes pa that allow a certain undervalue to lower your premium. however ang risk mo diyan ay in the event of total loss but i'm sure aware ka naman dun.

as with your terra ang feeling ko it is such a relatively new model that it hasn't depreciated enough that it can be insured for 1m lang.
    Thanks bruh… im certain naman na nothing will happen bad sa car because of what i’ve experience last year… unless by purpose yung gagawin like nakawin sa garage which is impossible talaga…

And im assured naman if may mangyari it’s not total loss and it’s less than 1M ang own damage….

Anyway, philippine british yung pinagtanongan ko which is my insurance also last year…

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    You can ask Nica Gino2x she can help assist you if you need to lower down the premium.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    You can also skip insurance this year if tingin mo di mo magagamit talaga.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Pag bago pa sasakyan alam ko hindi sila nag under value.. may sinusunod sila na table for vehicle price..

Pero may option na walang AOG / AON mas mura yan. Iwas ka na lang sa baha

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324