New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kung ako mas convenient if palitan mo na muna yung mirror, yaan muna yung gasgas.

Still you can file a claim, submit mo sa insurance then pag approve na ask your dealer if may available na side mirror assembly.

Once available na then make an appointment for the installation, wala naman siguro 1 day tapos na yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir. maybe I'll do what you said.. ano po yung about sa taning? is there a timeframe of claiming after the incident? and what will happen if hindi mo nagawa

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SzMchFrLv View Post
    Thanks sir. maybe I'll do what you said.. ano po yung about sa taning? is there a timeframe of claiming after the incident? and what will happen if hindi mo nagawa
    Notify mo na lang si insurance mo about the incident, submit a claim within 60 days after the incident (general rule ata ito?) may claim ako before got denied due to late reporting, if alam ko lang dinaya ko na sana yung affidavit na ipinadala ko hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Notify mo na lang si insurance mo about the incident, submit a claim within 60 days after the incident (general rule ata ito?) may claim ako before got denied due to late reporting, if alam ko lang dinaya ko na sana yung affidavit na ipinadala ko hehe

Thank you sir. noted all this. Very informative and helpful po insights niyo. thanks!!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SzMchFrLv View Post
    Thank you sir. noted all this. Very informative and helpful po insights niyo. thanks!!!!
    sa casa ninyo po ba kinuha yun insurance? in-house? if there they have a liason that can do all your processing and follow up. will save you some time and legwork.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DupeDupex View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Sir question po need help first time car buyer here. My car was released last week from casa. I got a call earlier from the agent that the free comprehensive insurance na binigay nila is iba and they want to have it changed.

They released one from standard yung ksama ng pms booklet and they want to replace it with Toyota Insure kc nagkamali daw. Do I have an option to refuse? May ganito po ba instances that they failed to give the correct one? Please mga masters help me. not sure if toyota insure is good for claims or if i still have the right to check the clause ng comprehensive insurance na ipapalit nila.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke85 View Post
    Sir question po need help first time car buyer here. My car was released last week from casa. I got a call earlier from the agent that the free comprehensive insurance na binigay nila is iba and they want to have it changed.

They released one from standard yung ksama ng pms booklet and they want to replace it with Toyota Insure kc nagkamali daw. Do I have an option to refuse? May ganito po ba instances that they failed to give the correct one? Please mga masters help me. not sure if toyota insure is good for claims or if i still have the right to check the clause ng comprehensive insurance na ipapalit nila.

TIA
    Since the car is legally yours, you have the absolute right to question the change in your compre policy if it is bundled with the purchase. Acts of Nature (AON) might've been excluded in the new policy, or vice versa. They may have failed to give the correct one based on your hunch, but it is also possible that the new policy might be less advantageous to you. What I will keenly look for are the changes in the inclusions portions stipulated in the policy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    consider the possibility that it was an honest mistake, and not designed to dis-advantage you in any way.

for all you know,
    hindi mo pala kotse ang nakasaad sa company files nila...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    consider the possibility that it was an honest mistake, and not designed to dis-advantage you in any way.

for all you know,
    hindi mo pala kotse ang nakasaad sa company files nila...
    Ty Sir, I was thinking that it might be an honest mistake. Though checking the insurance policy itself it has all the correct details listed. Kaya po medyo na confuse ako as why there's a need to change? Kanino po kaya sir pwede ko i contact aside sa agent? will customer care be able to help po?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke85 View Post
    Ty Sir, I was thinking that it might be an honest mistake. Though checking the insurance policy itself it has all the correct details listed. Kaya po medyo na confuse ako as why there's a need to change? Kanino po kaya sir pwede ko i contact aside sa agent? will customer care be able to help po?

thanks
    Try to check the Car and Engine info also if matched ba sa auto mo.
    If matched nga, baka pwd mo directly i contact ang insurance provider to verify the details.
    Hindi ata basta2 ma cancel ang policy once submitted na.
    Cancelling the insurance while it is not yet fully paid will also incur penalty.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Try to check the Car and Engine info also if matched ba sa auto mo.
    If matched nga, baka pwd mo directly i contact ang insurance provider to verify the details.
    Hindi ata basta2 ma cancel ang policy once submitted na.
    Cancelling the insurance while it is not yet fully paid will also incur penalty.
    Ty sir, upon checking the conduction sticker and engine number are all the same. I called the casa already and was advised that I'm supposed to get their inhouse insurance they will get in touch with me tomorrow daw.

Ty sir for all the help