New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Mapfre free glass etching promo is a hoax. Claims is a pita. Never again.
    Hard to claim in mapfre what happened?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Hard to claim, hanap butas and other pre-existing damages" daw. Got pissed, switched back to bpi-ms and so far no probs. Even the Life insurance arm Insular i'm start to be wary, I can't recommend them.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^Hard to claim, hanap butas and other pre-existing damages" daw. Got pissed, switched back to bpi-ms and so far no probs. Even the Life insurance arm Insular i'm start to be wary, I can't recommend them.
    I see. My insurance company close down its operation that's why I get from her hope Philbritish is okay.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I see. My insurance company close down its operation that's why I get from her hope Philbritish is okay.

PhilBritish is ok. I had to claim for a broken windshield last year. hassle free and relatively quick processing.

Things do change. Before I had mapfre as cover ok naman mag claim then but that was over a decade ago. I switched insurance companies kasi Mapfre premiums was getting too expensive na din.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oo nga ano? dati pa yun glass etching ekek sa ads mapfre. never naman nila in-offer nun bayaran na.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    PhilBritish is ok. I had to claim for a broken windshield last year. hassle free and relatively quick processing.

Things do change. Before I had mapfre as cover ok naman mag claim then but that was over a decade ago. I switched insurance companies kasi Mapfre premiums was getting too expensive na din.
    Okay thanks bro. Yeah that's why she quoted me Philbritish instead of mapfre because of the price.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello.

Has anyone availed of the lower premium rate on BPI/MS offered by ARC?

I'm still waiting feedback from my request for a week na. Is it really low compared to the regular BPI/MS rate?
    I was able to file an insurance claim 2 years ago from BPI/MS with no hassle. (locked-in dati)

Btw, I also tried the online quotation from eComparemo. I liked the "Nearest Acredited Motorshops" info provided in the site.
    Unfortunately, hindi kasama yung Honda casa pero 2 insurance na malapit na accredited shop samen (The Mercantile & FPG)
    Any recent good and bad feeback from them?

TIA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    ^

I do have an ARC card given to me by BPI I forgot to have them quote me maybe ARC card holders can have discount on premium.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay thanks bro. Yeah that's why she quoted me Philbritish instead of mapfre because of the price.

Hello, any recommended agent/broker for philbritish? Would like to request a quote?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xin View Post
    Hello, any recommended agent/broker for philbritish? Would like to request a quote?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk
    nica phil brit