New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    hindi naman agad kailangan ng lawyer sa extra-judicial settlement of estate, need mo nga dyan ay accountant or yung may alam sa TRAIN LAW kasi may mga "deductibles" sa mga yan.. kung average lang naman ang estate (say less than 10M pesos) eh halos wala ka na babayaran na estate tax.

once na agreed na lahat ng heirs, pwede na pa notary yan, then publish in a newspaper of general circulation for 3 weeks..

TS: search mo train law estate tax
    So if we follow this route, actually meron nito. With the motor vehicle details, alongside newspaper.

Ibibigay lng namin to sa LTO? Then transfer directly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    So if we follow this route, actually meron nito. With the motor vehicle details, alongside newspaper.

Ibibigay lng namin to sa LTO? Then transfer directly?

not yet, you need pa file yan sa BIR, sa extra judicial settlement of estate, pwede mo na lahat include all properties of the deceased.. settle among heirs yung properties .. kung kanino mapupunta.

BIR will issue a certificate authorizing registration for real estate, vehicle or stocks.. then yan ang gagamitin mo to transfer to the name of the heir..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    not yet, you need pa file yan sa BIR, sa extra judicial settlement of estate, pwede mo na lahat include all properties of the deceased.. settle among heirs yung properties .. kung kanino mapupunta.

BIR will issue a certificate authorizing registration for real estate, vehicle or stocks.. then yan ang gagamitin mo to transfer to the name of the heir..
    Thanks sir!! You have specific form in mind sa BIR? So assuming once done, ito alongside death certificate and notarized extrajudicial + waive of right should suffice?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Thanks sir!! You have specific form in mind sa BIR? So assuming once done, ito alongside death certificate and notarized extrajudicial + waive of right should suffice?

Sige gawin mo yan. Bulok na at nasa junk yung kotse di mo pa din naayos

You have absolutely no clue how the government bureaucracy works, do you?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Sige gawin mo yan. Bulok na at nasa junk yung kotse di mo pa din naayos

You have absolutely no clue how the government bureaucracy works, do you?
    Hindi naman matagal. Inabot kami ng 3 buwan para sa extra judicial, BIR, register of deeds, release sa newspaper, etc. Kelangan mo ng accountant o lawyer na familiar sa train law. Yes, may mga babayaran, depende sa mga declared amount ng properties.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Amin noon deed of sale na lang.
    Tapos sa mga lote ganon din. Deed of donation.
    Wala naman mga tutol sa mga hatian namin. At pg dinaan sa BIR dami pa bayarin na tax na yan

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Oo nga. Why would you purposely choose the harder route, when there is an easier, problem-free way? hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Oo nga. Why would you purposely choose the harder route, when there is an easier, problem-free way? hehehe
    Because, if nasilip... mas malaki sakit ng ulo? At baka may mga kaso pa for faking documents?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Because, if nasilip... mas malaki sakit ng ulo? At baka may mga kaso pa for faking documents?
    hmm maybe, but do they actually give an effort to catch these workarounds?

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    hmm maybe, but do they actually give an effort to catch these workarounds?
    not saying it is "certain" just that there is a chance, especially if may nagsumbong. Who that could be, I leave to the imagination na lang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast