New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    My experience:
    Metrobank card – Paid all outstanding balance then requested cancellation of card. After a year or so, they reversed all charges..card still active. Then used the card several times. Paid all outstanding balance, requested for cancellation again. Every month, they send this “letter”..

PNB card – Used the card two moths before its 1st anniversary. I was charged the annual membership fee (for the 2nd year). Requested reversal of annual fee but got no reply so I just paid and used the card. Before the start of the 3rd year, paid all outstanding balance, then never used the card again. Did not request for cancellation since snub naman sila.

BPI card – Nung mga una una, I needed to request for reversal of annual membership fee then they act on it. Then the following years, they reversed the annual fee automatically. This pandemic, they charge 50% of the annual fee. They have promos so nababawi ko din ung 50% annual fee. Keeping this card as backup.

Citi card – No annual fee forever…so siya na

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    walang interest yung bayanihan act. yung mom ko hindi nagbayad ng oct/nov due to the bayanihan act 2, pero yung bangko yung kumausap sa kanila na pwede hindi muna magbayad.
    Rent and services AFAIK no interest, but loans meron pa din accrued interest on principal. It's written right in the IRR of the Bayanihan act: Republic Act No. 11469

Section 5.02. Treatment of accrued interest. The accrued interest for the 30-day grace period may be paid by the borrower on staggered basis over the remaining life of the loan. Nonetheless, this shall not preclude the borrower from paying the accrued interest in full on the new date following the application of the 30-day grace period or extended grace period, as the case may be.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567