New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,943
    #41
    MODERATOR'S WARNING : idcrl59, what does change oil have to do with your post? You are off topic and please do not use text speak in the forum. Your last post was flagged by the system as spam because you barely had vowels in your sentences. Please take the time to browse and post in the proper thread.

    Moving the posts
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 25th, 2020 at 09:36 AM.

  2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,684
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i agree with ninja.
    pay them so's you are updated.

    i think i understand your question.
    you are afraid that they are about ready to hatak your car, and you are afraid that if you pay them your arrears in full, they will hatak it anyway. sayang lang ang pera mo.

    yung pinsan mo.
    did this hataking happen during the covid season already? or 'way before pa?
    post nya nalang sa FB para pansinin sya ng bank
    pero kung ako lang, bayaran ko yan. may resibo nako na bayad, tapos pag may humatak pakita ko resibo.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,500
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    post nya nalang sa FB para pansinin sya ng bank
    pero kung ako lang, bayaran ko yan. may resibo nako na bayad, tapos pag may humatak pakita ko resibo.
    i don't know.
    do banks scroll thru facebook, looking for items that may be of interest to them?

  4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,684
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know.
    do banks scroll thru facebook, looking for items that may be of interest to them?
    kailangan mag trending syempre

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    23
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    walang interest yung bayanihan act. yung mom ko hindi nagbayad ng oct/nov due to the bayanihan act 2, pero yung bangko yung kumausap sa kanila na pwede hindi muna magbayad.
    Meron pong interest. Pero walang interest on interest. Ganun nangyari sa akin. Sa Eastwest. Supposedly tapos na ako ng payment ng September. Pero nagulat ako na hindi nagbawas yun bank ko sa account (I issued all postdated cheques from the start and funded the account till completion).

    When I inquired sa bank, they said that because I didnít inform them that I donít want the Bayanihan Act to apply to my loan (60-day grace period), they automatically applied the grace period to me but my account accrued interest from the principal. No interest on the interest though. I contested that because I said I didnít apply for an extension of the loan and they didnít inform me that i have to apply NOT to be extended. I even said client should APPLY to be EXTENDED and not the other way around (but I guess thatís how they could make money without people knowing). I also said I didnít get any email or message/SMS asking me to decline the extension, only announcements that there was an extension, and since I didnít apply, naturally, I expected to be charged as usual. However, my comments didnít accomplish anything and I got the usual reply ďpolicy kasi yun SirĒ.

    Hindi na ako nagcontest after that, even after talking with the bank manager. Binayaran ko nalang. About 1700 yun interest for the 2 months na naextend.

    So definitely may chance na may fee yang extension ng loan nyo na yan Sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,747
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by rd81 View Post
    Meron pong interest. Pero walang interest on interest. Ganun nangyari sa akin. Sa Eastwest. Supposedly tapos na ako ng payment ng September. Pero nagulat ako na hindi nagbawas yun bank ko sa account (I issued all postdated cheques from the start and funded the account till completion).

    When I inquired sa bank, they said that because I didnít inform them that I donít want the Bayanihan Act to apply to my loan (60-day grace period), they automatically applied the grace period to me but my account accrued interest from the principal. No interest on the interest though. I contested that because I said I didnít apply for an extension of the loan and they didnít inform me that i have to apply NOT to be extended. I even said client should APPLY to be EXTENDED and not the other way around (but I guess thatís how they could make money without people knowing). I also said I didnít get any email or message/SMS asking me to decline the extension, only announcements that there was an extension, and since I didnít apply, naturally, I expected to be charged as usual. However, my comments didnít accomplish anything and I got the usual reply ďpolicy kasi yun SirĒ.

    Hindi na ako nagcontest after that, even after talking with the bank manager. Binayaran ko nalang. About 1700 yun interest for the 2 months na naextend.

    So definitely may chance na may fee yang extension ng loan nyo na yan Sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mis information yun di ba bawal yun? baka dapat iparating sa Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas yan kasi mali yung ginagawa nila..

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    mis information yun di ba bawal yun? baka dapat iparating sa Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas yan kasi mali yung ginagawa nila..
    Yes, that was an illegal "maneuver" by his bank TBH.

    But I think, since the damage "was only" 1700php of additional interest, the hassle of complaining to the BSP and filing reports and showing correspondence with EW acknowledging na wala nga sinabi si rd81 that he wanted to avail of Bayanihan extension for his car loan. It will still, most likely, need a face to face meeting parang to arbitrate sa BSP or their concerned office.

    Similar sa when I complained about credit card promos na hindi binibigay sa akin. Even with document proof etc, kelangan ko pa din pumunta sa DTI office sa makati to sit down with Credit Card Company Lawyer and DTI to "Settle" the issue once and for all. If kaya na dun maayos, pirmahan. If hindi... may next step pa yun na di ko na alam san mapunta if no one is willing to bend.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    177
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Yes, that was an illegal "maneuver" by his bank TBH.

    But I think, since the damage "was only" 1700php of additional interest, the hassle of complaining to the BSP and filing reports and showing correspondence with EW acknowledging na wala nga sinabi si rd81 that he wanted to avail of Bayanihan extension for his car loan. It will still, most likely, need a face to face meeting parang to arbitrate sa BSP or their concerned office.

    Similar sa when I complained about credit card promos na hindi binibigay sa akin. Even with document proof etc, kelangan ko pa din pumunta sa DTI office sa makati to sit down with Credit Card Company Lawyer and DTI to "Settle" the issue once and for all. If kaya na dun maayos, pirmahan. If hindi... may next step pa yun na di ko na alam san mapunta if no one is willing to bend.
    Baka pwd na to gawing online ngayon instead of going to the offices of DTI.
    At least if online, madali na lang sana process to discuss with DTI and the bank representative.
    Mas preferred din ata to on both parties.
    Ang hassle nalang, not worth it sa 1700.
    But at least it will give a lesson to this unscrupulous practice of the bank para hindi maulit uli.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Can't afford to pay my car loan