New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie View Post
    Just a tip, you may ask for an appraisal report from bank before buying any repossessed car. It details the present condition of the car including engine, tires, if there are dents/scratches, etc. This will likewise serve as a basis or proof in case you need to request for a refund due to undeclared problem of the unit. For an updated list of bank repossessed cars, you may check out Pinoy Banker
    Awesome tip sir, thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arvie View Post
    Just a tip, you may ask for an appraisal report from bank before buying any repossessed car. It details the present condition of the car including engine, tires, if there are dents/scratches, etc. This will likewise serve as a basis or proof in case you need to request for a refund due to undeclared problem of the unit. For an updated list of bank repossessed cars, you may check out Pinoy Banker
    Awesome tip sir, thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    thank you for the TIP this is a good help

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    thanks for the tips listed here. Looking into getting one this month. first car if ever.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Bought a repo car from a buy and sell guy, the car is great but the documents are not yet released to me. The buy and sell guy and i went to asialink office to confirm if the repo car was fully paid, it is fully paid but the financing company said that it will take a few months before they release the OR CR And cancellation of mortgage. Is this true? I cant renew my registration since i have no documents in hand. Whats the usual and acceptable duration in getting my documents from the financing company?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    hi all,

i am torn between buying a brand new unit or a repossessed car since medyo tight ang budget. ano ba ang mga dapat iconsider pag repossessed ang unit na kukunin mo incase? your inputs and feedback will be highly appreciated. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    tanung lang po, san po ba pwede makita ung mga bank repossessed cars?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pasong Tamo ext

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    hi all,

i am torn between buying a brand new unit or a repossessed car since medyo tight ang budget. ano ba ang mga dapat iconsider pag repossessed ang unit na kukunin mo incase? your inputs and feedback will be highly appreciated. thanks!
    1. who really owns the car? i.e., is the seller legally in place to sell the car?

2. "i wouldn't take good care of a car that i know will be towed away anytime soon..." buying a used car is always a gamble. even if the car is "practically new".

3. will the hidden charges hit me like a ton of bricks? ask the bank, po, about these. have them put in writing.

juan martinez, in his free legal advise thread somewhere here, has some items you will want to know about.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ranran View Post
    tanung lang po, san po ba pwede makita ung mga bank repossessed cars?
    most banks have their designated repo lot. give the bank a call and ask for the information. some banks even have listings you will want to peruse before even before viewing the cars.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    one more thing about repo cars.
    the car may be here in the metro. but the original registration site may be anywhere, from aparri to jolo. you must ask.

buying bank repossessed cars