New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hello Good day po, Im currently working in Nissan UN ave from Insurance Dept. Maybe i can help you po sa mga Insurance renewal and Claim ng car/unit nyo..Baka po makatulong ako ..Pde po kayo mag pa quote sakin, any brand of vehicle/ unit pde pa insured or humingi ng quote try nyo lang po madami kami inhouse insurance.. thank you and godbless

Sent from my F3216 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Finally (after almost two weeks) had a glimpse of my LOA from BPI MS, this is after I submitted a feedback on their website. In fairness the feedback system was quite okay as the customer complaint guy did respond immediately.

Now the thing that pisses me off is that they say that the damage was not related (meaning that it occurred on different timelines) thus saying that the three major damage points should be treated separately and I had to shell out three times the deductible. So deductible is 2,335 x 3 so i had to shell out 7,000 PHP.

This is bulls**t I said. Who in their right mind would not claim insurance after extensive damage that happened to a car and just wait for another occurrence to have it repaired as well.

Bumper on passenger side detached (extensive damage on lower part), column (connected to the chassis) that supports the bracket holding the radiator was pushed back (probably upon hitting a lodge rock on the ground) thus misaligning the assembly and latching system including the front driver side fender. Driver side side mirror was hit by a concrete post prior it getting ditched on a muddy vacant lot. Running board would naturally be damaged and some scratches on the lower part of the door because of the gutter.

I just dont get it how do they come up with this. Maybe they're doing value engineering, but this is not the way to save on cost.

Anyway I had a "flowery" reply on their email re LOA and hoping that this matter would be over soon.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Ako po as of 4 years. Wala naman problems sa claims thank god

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    My car was loaned thru BPI and they gave the free insurance (BPI MS) on the first year and locked in with them until I fully paid the car.

Since I can get a comprehensive insurance from other provider at a much much lower premium for the same coverage, I wrote a letter to BPI MS and request for cancellation of auto renewal. I was advised to pay a certain amount (i was expecting that i will be paying the full amount of the first year insurance but i just pay a fraction), and allowed to get a policy from other provider.

DriveFast.DieHappy.
    Hello sir. I am now facing similar situation but BPI M/S has quoted me to pay the whole 1st year worth of insurance as cancellation charge if i will opt out of the lock-in. Can you advise po on how you were able to request to pay only a fraction of it?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy87 View Post
    Hello sir. I am now facing similar situation but BPI M/S has quoted me to pay the whole 1st year worth of insurance as cancellation charge if i will opt out of the lock-in. Can you advise po on how you were able to request to pay only a fraction of it?
    I got lucky, they made an error during the time i was dealing with them.

After a year, When they noticed that there was an error on their part, they made a call and ask me if i am willing to pay the whole amount, but they are not forcing me since it was their fault.

The difference, according to the person i talked to, if i did not pay will be charged to her, who made the wrong computation.

To cut the story short, i paid the difference, so she will not be charged. BPI MS insurance problems.

Sent via AsusZ3M

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yup mukhang ok lang yan, 580k din cover ko pero ang VTPL BI/PD ko tig 200k lang and wala akong AON, 16k premium ko.
    Mine is 39k plus for the 2nd year after my free 1st year. Sobrang mahal and i’m wondering if other insurance companies would have been chosen, kung malaki ang ibababa ng premium rate di hamak. Sadly naka-lock in din kasi ako.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Boss gypsy, 2016 post pa yan, mahal pa yan, when I shifted providers in 2017 at 520k cover, 10k lang quote sa akin, humabol pa ng quote yung dating provider but too late na, na renew ko na sa iba. Ngayon 2018, 500k cover, 10k pa rin quote sa akin, hundreds na lang nagbago.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy87 View Post
    Same case bro

Bank offers “free 1st year comprehensive insurance”

Kinuha ko naman, prior it getting expired they sent me a notification of the yearly premium for the coming years since locked in nga.

Hindi lang bawi yung free, kumita pa sila.

Only way out is to pay the “free”

No choice binayaran ko na lang and endorsed my preferred insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Same case bro

Bank offers “free 1st year comprehensive insurance”

Kinuha ko naman, prior it getting expired they sent me a notification of the yearly premium for the coming years since locked in nga.

Hindi lang bawi yung free, kumita pa sila.

Only way out is to pay the “free”

No choice binayaran ko na lang and endorsed my preferred insurance.

Pano mo binayaran ung "free"?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678