New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hello,

i just want to share my story regarding this insurance company. it has been more than three weeks now since i filed my claim from this insurance company. our family had experienced the services of other insurance companies such as Stronghold and Federal Phoenix, but so far the service of MAA insurance is the worst. after filing the claim, my car was inspected two days after with a promise from their inspector that the claim would be granted within a week. however, after a week, they gave me the reason that my folder is still being registered. i really don't understand their process so i accepted in good faith their reason. after another week of following-up the status of my claim. they claimed that my affidavit did not have a date. it really dissapointed me as they should have informed me about this problem upon the receipt and inspection of the documents. plus, when the notary public and i examined the submitted affidavit, it was very clear that there is a date in the affidavit. once again, considering that this was just an oversight on their part, the notary public re wrote the affidavit and this time mentioned the necessary dates in a glaring manner that they won't miss it. days after my submission of a new affidavit. they told me that my LOA is already for signing. it has been almost a week now and my LOA is still ready for signing. it came straight from their mouths that the signing of the LOA would only take a day or two, but now they say that it might take sometime before it is signed because of the great number of claims being made. honestly, i'm really very disgusted with the service that this insurance company is giving. i have made claims with stronghold and federal phoenix and it just usually takes between one to two weeks on the average.

i hope that people getting their insurance would consider my story before dealing with this insurance company and i hope that this would motivate this insurance company to improve their service.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Given the two weeks estimated repair time for my car, looks like it would be a car less christmas for me. thanks a lot to the company who took my money without delay, but cannot give me the service that i have fully paid for. thanks a lot. may they all have a crappy christmas.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    this insurance company really seems to have a bad record. sadly, i did not know it when i availed of their insurance.

http://www.philstar.com/article.aspx?articleid=466347

Sorry to hear that sir.

Dapat sa Goon Squad thread na ito.

Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by paolorenzo; December 9th, 2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Double post.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Buti na lang hindi ako kumuha ng insurance sa kanila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Should i consider you lucky? wala pa one month yata sayo, my experience at PEOPLE'S GENERALI INSURANCE is the worst insurance i ever had.
    same with you after i produce all the documents they need after 2days they inspect the car and adjuster told us na tumawag after a week for approval of the claim, a week past and they told us na "for approval" official of people's general insurance signing.
    another week still "for approval"
    another week "for approval"
    another week "last signing and still for approval"
    another week " again for approval"
    another week "again and again for approval"
    and so on......[SIZE="6"] 2 months na OMG![/SIZE]
    i just called them and says that the president of People's is doing their best to sign all the documents for aproval again!
    i hope by tom. kung tatawag ako eh may maganda na resulta!!!!!!!
    kapag dito ka nagpa insured magagalit ka ng BONGANG! BONGA!

will update kung ano mangyari sa insurance claim ko!
    note: did goverment gave instruction na padaliin ang claim kapag nabaha diba? wla parin nangyayari.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa dami ng claims ngayon kaya ang ibang mga insurance company nagdedelay ng release ng mga claims, stagerring ang release para di naman maubos ang pondo nila, pwede kang magreklamo sa phils insurance commision para mapadala ang claims mo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *Dreamgirl
    you can use this link when you do a follow-up on your insurance. I found it on the other thread.
    http://www.gov.ph/index.php?option=c...01868&Itemid=2

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgirl View Post
    Should i consider you lucky? wala pa one month yata sayo, my experience at PEOPLE'S GENERALI INSURANCE is the worst insurance i ever had.
    same with you after i produce all the documents they need after 2days they inspect the car and adjuster told us na tumawag after a week for approval of the claim, a week past and they told us na "for approval" official of people's general insurance signing.
    another week still "for approval"
    another week "for approval"
    another week "last signing and still for approval"
    another week " again for approval"
    another week "again and again for approval"
    and so on......[SIZE="6"] 2 months na OMG![/SIZE]
    i just called them and says that the president of People's is doing their best to sign all the documents for aproval again!
    i hope by tom. kung tatawag ako eh may maganda na resulta!!!!!!!
    kapag dito ka nagpa insured magagalit ka ng BONGANG! BONGA!

will update kung ano mangyari sa insurance claim ko!
    note: did goverment gave instruction na padaliin ang claim kapag nabaha diba? wla parin nangyayari.
    i truly sympathize with you. anyway, i'll tell your story to my friends, co workers, etc. i really think that inefficiencies such as this shouldn't go unpunished. i just hope that your story would result in some loss of sales on their part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Beware of MAA insurance