New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    sa dami ng claims ngayon kaya ang ibang mga insurance company nagdedelay ng release ng mga claims, stagerring ang release para di naman maubos ang pondo nila, pwede kang magreklamo sa phils insurance commision para mapadala ang claims mo.
    i asked my service advisor if the typhoon caused some delays in the issuance of LOA's and his opinion is that hindi naman daw, average one week pa rin from filing of claim. i just noticed that parang ginagamit na escape goat yung typhoon ondoy to cover up for their inefficiencies. just like this monday, when i called up my insurance they told me that it is very, very likely that na-issue na yung LOA kasi one day lang daw ang signing, the problem is that hindi daw nila mahanap yung folder ko kasi baka daw na close na yung claim. so they asked me to check with the casa if they have received anything and they didn't. when i called them up again to inform them of the situation, they gave me this reason that it still has not yet been signed because of the large number of claims because of typhoon ondoy. when i asked them when it would be signed, di daw nila masabi kasi marami daw talagang pending gawa ng typhoon ondoy. gusto ko nga sabihin na nung huli kong tawag one day lang ang signing, ngayon di nyo na masabi.

anyway, my wife called them up yesterday and got a very good tongue lashing. after two hours na fax na yung LOA. i'm happy na na-release na yung LOA, but i'm sad that you have still have to go through a very stressful situation, just to get them to do their job.

i work as a freelancer and i have a number of clients. one thing i always do is to keep them posted through text or email regularly so that if there would be delays or problems. atleast, i save them the time of having to call me and ask for the status of the project. this also gives my client that though there might be delays, the delay is not taken lightly but is given the proper attention, this is very easy to do now because of the number of communication technologies available. sana atleast gawin nila ito. just a simple text of the status with apologies kung delayed i think atleast would make things a lot better.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    as per link sa post ni james dapat 30 days lang release na ang claims, report mo na lang sa National insurance commission. para umayos yang kumpanyang yan.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ipakita mo muna yung link na binigay ko, kapag wala pa rin eh dun mo na i-report sa National insurance commission.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Insurance Company: MAA
    Completed and Submitted all Necessary Documents: October 5, 2009
    Reasons: LOA for signing, LOA for approval, LOA lined up for signing, Claims Manager in a Meeting, Inspector in Hospital, Inspector in Makati, Inspector in Antipolo, Inspector going to Casa to check on something, Claims Manager needs to verify some details of the Work to be done, Claims Manager in a Meeting, Claims Manager left cellphone downstairs but in a Meeting upstairs, Inspector: Contact Claims Manager directly from now on....etc. etc.

Total Amount of Repair and Parts Replacement Quoted by CASA: P75000

My car is still in the casa, rotting, just because of I believe INTENTIONAL delays. The funny thing is that in October, my insurance was not paid in full yet because I issued PDC's. They told me the insurance should be fully paid before claiming. The next day I replaced all my checks with one check that was dated on that day. Now it has been almost three months...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Ipakita mo muna yung link na binigay ko, kapag wala pa rin eh dun mo na i-report sa National insurance commission.

I quoted your link and just texted the inspector and claims manager. If still no response, I will unleash my wife on them.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    I quoted your link and just texted the inspector and claims manager. If still no response, I will unleash my wife on them.
    Goodluck sir. Sana positive ang susunod nyong feedback dito.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Goodluck sir. Sana positive ang susunod nyong feedback dito.

Sent them a text, after 30 minutes, LOA faxed to casa. Keywords: NIC, PGMA, 30 days and Interest. Thank you James!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    Sent them a text, after 30 minutes, LOA faxed to casa. Keywords: NIC, PGMA, 30 days and Interest. Thank you James!!!
    That is a great news. Hopefully matapos agad before christmas para magamit mo na.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    HAAAY.. i have the same experience... my car was carnapped last january 2010.. imagine until now hindi pa ako binabayaran ng MAA. i already sumbitted all the neccesary docs and requirement para bayaran nila ako. that was last june pa,pero until now wala pa.. i am physcally, financially and emotionally stressed. everyday ako follow up... they promised na one week lang and processing .. umasa ako. afer a week nag follow up ako kung ano ano pa ang hinanap sa akin. mga dahilan. hndi nila pagisahin kung ano ba tlga need nila. isa every week and hinihingi. hanggang tumagal ng gnito.. nakakaiyak. nagbabayad ako monthly ko ng wala ako magamit.. my car was 3 months old nung nacarnnaped pumayag na nga ako na 40K ang depreciation of the insured value. kht 3 mos pa lang.. and yesterday binastos pa ako ng adjuster, siya pa ang galit at binagsakan ako ng phone. but i already reported him sa hr nila... haaay soooo stressful..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    *Dreamgirl
    you can use this link when you do a follow-up on your insurance. I found it on the other thread.
    Access Denied
    Hello po. Pd pa po ba ung link when i do a ff up? Tnx po.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beware of MAA insurance