New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    The encircled portion tail chrome they charge me a percentage of if because they say it is not part of the rear door assembly and they have to bought it brand new but the whole rear door they replaced it with no added depreciation charge.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    nasira siya sa bangga. dapat ay kinuwenta ng insurance yan. tell off the insurance why they did not include it.

but if you want to just let it go at ikaw na lang ang gagastos para tahimik...
    i bought the brand new front equivalent from banawe last week, for 2.5K.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nasira siya sa bangga. dapat ay kinuwenta ng insurance yan. tell off the insurance why they did not include it.

but if you want to just let it go at ikaw na lang ang gagastos para tahimik...
    i bought the brand new front equivalent from banawe last week, for 2.5K.
    Yes it was partly damage also due to accident. So should the tail chrome be solely charge to insurance? or I would pay for depreciation cost of it? (Half insurance and half I will pay) Is it considered as "parts"?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes it was partly damage also due to accident. So should the tail chrome be solely charge to insurance? or I would pay for depreciation cost of it? (Half insurance and half I will pay) Is it considered as "parts"?

kung nasira siya dahil sa bangga, dapat ay kinasama yan sa pagawa.
    insurance should have included that in the job description.
    and if ever there is depreciation to be paid, it should be paid to the insurance, not to the talyer.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    kung nasira siya dahil sa bangga, dapat ay kinasama yan sa pagawa.
    insurance should have included that in the job description.
    and if ever there is depreciation to be paid, it should be paid to the insurance, not to the talyer.
    Yes they included it but the shop told me I have to pay depreciation cost.... they even showed me the total cost and amount I have to pay prior release of the vehicle. Isn't it that I will settle everyhting on the shop the deductible and depreciated cost? How will they release the vehicle to me if I don't pay to them?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes they included it but the shop told me I have to pay depreciation cost.... they even showed me the total cost and amount I have to pay prior release of the vehicle. Isn't it that I will settle everyhting on the shop the deductible and depreciated cost? How will they release the vehicle to me if I don't pay to them?

that is what i do not understand.
    the insurance is supposed to be paying for all that. and they, not the talyer, are supposed to be billing you for depreciation.
    why aren't they?
    sugurin nyo na kaya yung insurance provider nyo.

maybe it's time to make sumbong to DTI or whatever government office is in charge of this.

magkano ba ang hinihingi ng talyer?
    kung maliiit lang naman, bayaran na natin para matapos nah.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 20th, 2020 at 09:00 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    that is what i do not understand.
    the insurance is supposed to be paying for all that. and they, not the talyer, are supposed to be billing you for depreciation.
    why aren't they?
    sugurin nyo na kaya yung insurance provider nyo.

maybe it's time to make sumbong to DTI or whatever government office is in charge of this.

magkano ba ang hinihingi ng talyer?
    kung maliiit lang naman, bayaran na natin para matapos nah.
    The deductible Php2,000 I need to pay the talyer and the depreciated amount of the chrome tail in the photo and rear bumper retainer they say was also damage upon impact but my rear bumper looks okay it was the rear door that was hit.... so that is Php5,000 and total of Php7,000 I need to pay (deductible + depreciated cost). Total cost of repair was Php70,000 so I will shoulder Php7K and Insurance will pay for the Php63K.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The deductible Php2,000 I need to pay the talyer and the depreciated amount of the chrome tail in the photo and rear bumper retainer they say was also damage upon impact but my rear bumper looks okay it was the rear door that was hit.... so that is Php5,000 and total of Php7,000 I need to pay (deductible + depreciated cost). Total cost of repair was Php70,000 so I will shoulder Php7K and Insurance will pay for the Php63K.

so your insurance provider "paid the talyer 70 K" to have your rear hatch door replaced...
    you are paying 2K participation fee (as agreed upon) and xxx thousand more (with heavy heart), for the chrome trim...
    in my opinion, pay the man.
    unless you want to fight tooth and nail for a few thousand bucks.
    kasi naman, my time is money to me.
    sometimes, "justice" is simply not practical.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 21st, 2020 at 12:06 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

i think you need to talk to your insurance again they can "amend" these things or at least give you an explanation.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i think you need to talk to your insurance again they can "amend" these things or at least give you an explanation.
    Yes I will talk to them. Btw the car repair shop is located near Savemore Del Monte quezon city name is AutoCity. I only talk to secretary there if you might happen to know who is the owner let me know so it can explained to me more clearly.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Good day sa inyo. Ano po kaya magandang insurance company na marecommend nyo ngayon? Yung mabilis processing ng claims. I tried to read insurance co reviews, karamihan kasi ay negative feedback when it comes to claims processing.. Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast