New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Hello po,

Newbie pa lang po ako sa pagdrive. Looking for best car insurance po. Any suggestions po? At anywhere sa Pilipinas po ba pwde magclaim?

Pashare naman po ng pros and cons ng car insurance niyo and if possible how much po ang binabayaran niyo (aware po ako na depende po sa car yung amount ng insurance. Estimate ko lang po kng magkano po aabutin ko. Best car insurance) para magkaidea po ako.

Thanks po! Best car insurance

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I couldn't recommend AXA / Charter Ping An, I had a bad experience. Others had a good experience, including my friend who recommended that company to me. Making a claim is like passing through the eye of the needle. I had to send a narrative to their main office to get attention. Perhaps it would have been a different story if I were not a walk-in client. I think they prioritize those who are in-house financing.

I am with CGIC for the second time. The premium is a bit high.

First year was about 50,000. If I remember it right, I paid 38,000 for this year. Participation fee is about 10,000.

Nica is highly recommended here. I have yet to contact her. I don't see her in this forum and I don't have any recollection of her being active.

0932 211 4437

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    I read good reviews about FPG so yun ang kinuha ko nung una. Kaso the following year hindi na siya inooffer ng ecomparemo. I'm now with Mafre.

Yung kapatid ko may nakabanggaan and she had to deal with the insurance of the other party. Naimpressed niya so she switched to that insurance the next year which is FPG.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I read good reviews about FPG so yun ang kinuha ko nung una. Kaso the following year hindi na siya inooffer ng ecomparemo. I'm now with Mafre.

Yung kapatid ko may nakabanggaan and she had to deal with the insurance of the other party. Naimpressed niya so she switched to that insurance the next year which is FPG.

Hey! You're still here. I think I should say, I'm back.
    Best car insurance

It so happened that I subscribed to this topic so I got a notification.

So, how are you doing? I mean, your experience with Mafre.
    Best car insurance

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Hey! You're still here. I think I should say, I'm back.
    Best car insurance

It so happened that I subscribed to this topic so I got a notification.

So, how are you doing? I mean, your experience with Mafre.
    Best car insurance
    I haven't had any claim eh. Yung bangga sakin ng mc last year, di ko na pinasok ganun din dahil sa participation kasi.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I couldn't recommend AXA / Charter Ping An, I had a bad experience. Others had a good experience, including my friend who recommended that company to me. Making a claim is like passing through the eye of the needle. I had to send a narrative to their main office to get attention. Perhaps it would have been a different story if I were not a walk-in client. I think they prioritize those who are in-house financing.

I am with CGIC for the second time. The premium is a bit high.

First year was about 50,000. If I remember it right, I paid 38,000 for this year. Participation fee is about 10,000.

Nica is highly recommended here. I have yet to contact her. I don't see her in this forum and I don't have any recollection of her being active.

0932 211 4437
    I think Nhica changed positions but is still with Mapfre. I got my Mapre insurance thru her with my previous car. She was the first one I called when I got in an accident to inquire about the claims process. Mapfre assessor came to our house a couple of days after filing my claim, all repairs were done by the accredited casa without any issues, at least on Mapfre's side. IIRC even the participation fee was waived.

Now have a new vehicle that is under BPI/MS. When I got into a hit and run situation, had to bring the vehicle for appraisal to the nearest BPI/MS office in Cavite which has almost no space for parking. Approval took some time because of the Holy Week. Had no issues with the claim.

Between the two providers, I had a better experience with Mapfre. I would have also chosen Mapfre for my new vehicle if not for the fact that BPI/MS has better rates since the car is also loaned under BPI.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    I think Nhica changed positions but is still with Mapfre. I got my Mapre insurance thru her with my previous car. She was the first one I called when I got in an accident to inquire about the claims process. Mapfre assessor came to our house a couple of days after filing my claim, all repairs were done by the accredited casa without any issues, at least on Mapfre's side. IIRC even the participation fee was waived.

Now have a new vehicle that is under BPI/MS. When I got into a hit and run situation, had to bring the vehicle for appraisal to the nearest BPI/MS office in Cavite which has almost no space for parking. Approval took some time because of the Holy Week. Had no issues with the claim.

Between the two providers, I had a better experience with Mapfre. I would have also chosen Mapfre for my new vehicle if not for the fact that BPI/MS has better rates since the car is also loaned under BPI.
    It's nice to see a post from a long time member like you. I might try calling Nica by the end of the year. Thank you for sharing your experience.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    mga boss, ask ko lang sana kung pwede magdemand sa nakabangga sa akin na palitan na lang yung car ko instead na pagawa sa casa? bumaliktad ksi ko kaya napakalaki ng damage. may insurance naman yung nakabangga at may police report na din na nagpapatunay na sya ang nakabangga sa akin. marami salamat po sa sasagot..

xpander 2020 po car ko

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lyssah2007 View Post
    mga boss, ask ko lang sana kung pwede magdemand sa nakabangga sa akin na palitan na lang yung car ko instead na pagawa sa casa? bumaliktad ksi ko kaya napakalaki ng damage. may insurance naman yung nakabangga at may police report na din na nagpapatunay na sya ang nakabangga sa akin. marami salamat po sa sasagot..

xpander 2020 po car ko

kung pumayag siya na papalitan ang kotse mo, why not?

but your more practical resource, is probably your own insurance.
    have an official police report made. your insurance will look for it.
    talk to your insurance asap and no one else. may taning yan.
    if you make a settlement or agreement with the other party, your insurance might refuse to have anything to do with you.
    good luck.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lyssah2007 View Post

xpander 2020 po car ko

depende sa coverage yan ng insurance nya
    kung ako sayo, dun mo sa insurance ipasok yan. since bago pa auto mo, wala pa depreciation. sasakit lang ulo mo sa pag claim nyan sa insurance ng naka bangga sayo. iirc max 250k madalas coverage sa 3rd party damage.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast