New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    maganda mag transact ka direct sa Standard Insurance..
    Sir question po need help first time car buyer here. My car was released last week from casa. I got a call earlier from the agent that the free comprehensive insurance na binigay nila is iba and they want to have it changed.

They released one from standard yung ksama ng pms booklet and they want to replace it with Toyota Insure kc nagkamali daw. Do I have an option to refuse? May ganito po ba instances that they failed to give the correct one? Please mga masters help me. not sure if toyota insure is good for claims or if i still have the right to check the clause ng comprehensive insurance na ipapalit nila.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke85 View Post
    Sir question po need help first time car buyer here. My car was released last week from casa. I got a call earlier from the agent that the free comprehensive insurance na binigay nila is iba and they want to have it changed.

They released one from standard yung ksama ng pms booklet and they want to replace it with Toyota Insure kc nagkamali daw. Do I have an option to refuse? May ganito po ba instances that they failed to give the correct one? Please mga masters help me. not sure if toyota insure is good for claims or if i still have the right to check the clause ng comprehensive insurance na ipapalit nila.

TIA

You may read and compare both insurance and question/complain to them if you feel na mas lugi ka sa bagong insurance nila...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke85 View Post

TIA
    in my opinion,
    claiming from the in-house insurance will probably be easier than claiming from the other insurance purchased inside the house.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789