New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hello Tsikoteers,

Recommend naman kayo guys ng best car insurance. I'll be getting a jazz this october or november.

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zurcmit View Post
    Hello Tsikoteers,

Recommend naman kayo guys ng best car insurance. I'll be getting a jazz this october or november.

Thank you!

Try AsianLife or Mapfre. They have comprehensive policies at affordable prices. Last month, I was able to get an auto insurance with AsianLife. I tried getting one with eCompareMo. Mabilis lang naman ang process, just make sure na complete lahat ng requirements mo. Just visit their site: Car Insurance Philippines - Affordable Quotes Within Seconds.

Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hello Tsikoteers,

Thank you!
    Sana masaya ka sa ibibigay ko na recommendation saiyo about car insurance. I got insured with eComparemo and it's so great at all. Requirements will be sent and processed through online. And you will see the advantages having a car insurance. If you want to go directly to their page, just simply go here Car Insurance Philippines - Affordable Quotes Within Seconds

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I'm also interested with this. I hope more tsikot members can contribute to this thread.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    consider niyo din philippine british assurance company inc. they offer competitive premium prices and according to the insurance commission, w/c i called to ask about the company, they have no pending complaints when it comes to claiming what's due to their clients

consistently nasa top 20 din sila ng top non-life insurance dito sa bansa year-in and year-out

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Thank you all sa recommendations. How about yung BPI/MS? Any feedback? May family friend kami nag ooffer nun sakin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thank you all sa recommendations. How about yung BPI/MS? Any feedback? May family friend kami nag ooffer nun sakin.
    Think twice about BPI/MS. Got my car insured with them a year ago and renewed for another year (for 2017-2018). My car figured in a self accident this Sept and brought it to their Motor vehicle inspection center in alabang. Smooth naman ang inspection and wait 2 to 3 days daw for the LOA. That was 27 Sept its now 6 Oct and wala pa rin si LOA. Tried calling them up twice na and at both times sabi they will send LOA via email on the day I called pero nada

Im imagining if they take it this long to email the effin LOA pano pa kaya yung nego nila with the CASA on quote discrepancy. Napa post nga uli ako sa tsikot for the longest time searching for BPI MS reviews and I could say there are some bad experience and some also good, baka malas lang.

Ive been a loyal customer of BPI banking services for the longest time and quite satisfied naman with them, its just this case of BPI MS thats pissin me off.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    If naka lock in po ang insurance sa BPI.. every year nag aauto renew sila lalo na kapag sa knila po kayo nag finance..

Sent from my F3216 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hello Good day po, Im currently working in Nissan UN ave from Insurance Dept. Maybe i can help you po sa mga Insurance renewal and Claim ng car/unit nyo..Baka po makatulong ako ..Pde po kayo mag pa quote sakin, any brand of vehicle/ unit pde pa insured or humingi ng quote try nyo lang po madami kami inhouse insurance.. thank you and godbless

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lomibaojsoeph View Post
    If naka lock in po ang insurance sa BPI.. every year nag aauto renew sila lalo na kapag sa knila po kayo nag finance..

in my case I think its not kasi my first insurance is from Standard (this is the free from dealer) although my car loan is with BPI bank. I did have a choice but I choose BPI MS para isa na lang since Im satisfied with their banking services as a whole. So did not do any reviews then, my fault since I trusted the BPI name.

Would definitely look to other providers next renewal. Sa ngayon would just need to bear this, nandyan na eh

sent a feedback/complaint on BPI MS website hope something comes out of it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast