New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa registry of deeds to.. to cancel chattel mortgage..

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Just to add, there is a clearance document that you need to get from the municipality where the loan was gotten so if the bank was located in Mandaluyong, you need to get a clearance from the town hall. The clearance document is for when you transfer the vehicle to your name. I believe it is one of the requirements from the LTO along with the OR from the bank to prove that the loan balance has been paid and satisfied.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    ok ganito po ang suggestion ko..

since sabi mo kakilala naman and kung may enough money yung kakilala mo is bayaran ng buo ung kotse from the bank then ask for a dead of sale from the owner. after mabayaran i transfer yung or/cr name sa bibili. after nun you can now apply the car under refinancing para mabalik ung binayad nyo ng buo dun sa bumili. installment uli sya.

ask me again kung nalalabuan ka.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ganito kung ikaw si buyer these are some of the documents you need to secure.

Notarized deed of sale with assumption of mortage mula kay seller. Nakalagay magkano monthly, magkano total ammount, from what bank, ilang terms, etc

SPA stating that you can claim the OR/CR from the bank or from the LTO, or any SPA that pang support sa deed of sale

Acknowledgement receipt from the owner,

Copies of at least two valid IDs ng owner.

At kung ikaw ang buyer ito ang risks mo:
    Kung natapos mo na bayaran ang auto dyan mo pa lang ma lalakad sa change ownership or cancel chattel alam naman ng lahat yan, ngayon ang problema kung si Seller ay may utang pa sa banko, either ibang car loan, property o maski credit card pa yan basta sa kanya nakapangalan, may karapatan si bank na e-hold o deny ang request mo to change ownership, or cancel mortage, para dun sa sasakyan na nabayaran mo kahit magka ibang account number pa yan. Yan ang saklaw ng batas. Tignan mo na lang ang kontrata.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Nag huhulog ako ngayon ng assume balance din. 4years pa ang igagapang ko, sana walang problema sa huli. Salamat

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crisjelyn View Post
    ok ganito po ang suggestion ko..

since sabi mo kakilala naman and kung may enough money yung kakilala mo is bayaran ng buo ung kotse from the bank then ask for a dead of sale from the owner. after mabayaran i transfer yung or/cr name sa bibili. after nun you can now apply the car under refinancing para mabalik ung binayad nyo ng buo dun sa bumili. installment uli sya.

ask me again kung nalalabuan ka.
    nice suggestion. refinance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12