New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Not sure where to post this but I was interested at buying an abandoned car a Datsun 240sx is there any way I can get the car?

I'm not sure if it is really abandoned or just really neglected and mostly forgotten because once in a while I would see the car parked in an abandoned apartment building (where I think the owner lives) a bit further than where it was previously parked. I'm sure it's not being driven but just moved by the owner for others to park of since the tires are all slashed.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    as long na meron kayo napagkasunduan nung owner na ibebenta niya sa iyo yung sasakyan and a signed legal deed of sale, mapapa-sayo yung sasakyan na yun or kung ibigay niya ng kusa sayo yung sasakyan at lahat ng dokumento nito.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Not until you change the flats.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    it sure would be nice to get an abandoned car that you really like and repurpose them as an interior decoration. i'm too cheap to restore them. ;D

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    So if you you want an abandoned car that has no owner for example the owner just went to another country and doesn't want it anymore so he just left it, how would you acquire the car besides stealing?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Verify first with the LTO who the real owner is. Is the plate number still active in the LTO files or is it put in storage? Any existing fees to settle? Any apprehensions/alarms? Was the car declared for junk purposes already? In which case you can buy the car, restore and have it registered under your name if already declared as junk. If the car is completely abandoned (owner cannot be found) you still need to verify the records. If no plates check the engine number and chassis number and LTO can still verify it. Otherwise if the owner is still present and the plate is still active deed of sale is the way to go.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    may pictures ka ba nung car hehe