New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Igan, -Always remember that your the customer here, you have the freedom to choose. try to shop for interest rate directly to the bank it is much lower than coursing thru SA. because may cut pa sila. Before I work with consomer lending from a bank. Kahit na approve na yun loan madami din nagpapacancel due to lower interest rates, ready ka lang kasi baka tapatan yan ng BPI bluff ng lower konte. Baka kumagat.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Necro ko lang tong thread.

I currently experiencing this, Had my approval for my auto loan pumasok sa HO ng PSBank sa Makati, with it knowing punta ako sa Branch ng PSbank which kung saan depositor ako. I talked to the manager with my PSbank Branch, and he gave a better rate and so lower MA. With that said I asked him if possible I can request to transfer my approval from HO to his Branch he said that okay lang naman all I have to do is sign a cancellation letter for PSBank HO in favor to my PSBank Branch, he initially said that it will only takes 24 hours to transfer but until now (3days pass) di pa din natransfer. I already talked to my SA and he said naman na he already informed the AO/MA ng PSBank sa Office nila(Dealer).

But just this morning I called head branch and saying that the transfer is still not approved since di daw nag-inform pa yung AO ng Dealer. Bringin up this 1st touch policy, the AO in PSBank HO said that the Dealer AO had the right to match first the rate offered by my bank I wished to be transfer with. Kaya tuloy na dedelay yung pag transfer.

Nakakainis nga eh, kung di ba taga kasi yung rate nung Dealer edi kukuha ako sa kanila eto rate of respective financing institution.

Dealer Inhouse (PSBank HO):

DP 97k MA for 60months - 14.5k

PSBank (My Home Branch)

140k All-In DP for 60months - 11.5k

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Necro ko lang tong thread.

I currently experiencing this, Had my approval for my auto loan pumasok sa HO ng PSBank sa Makati, with it knowing punta ako sa Branch ng PSbank which kung saan depositor ako. I talked to the manager with my PSbank Branch, and he gave a better rate and so lower MA. With that said I asked him if possible I can request to transfer my approval from HO to his Branch he said that okay lang naman all I have to do is sign a cancellation letter for PSBank HO in favor to my PSBank Branch, he initially said that it will only takes 24 hours to transfer but until now (3days pass) di pa din natransfer. I already talked to my SA and he said naman na he already informed the AO/MA ng PSBank sa Office nila(Dealer).

But just this morning I called head branch and saying that the transfer is still not approved since di daw nag-inform pa yung AO ng Dealer. Bringin up this 1st touch policy, the AO in PSBank HO said that the Dealer AO had the right to match first the rate offered by my bank I wished to be transfer with. Kaya tuloy na dedelay yung pag transfer.

Nakakainis nga eh, kung di ba taga kasi yung rate nung Dealer edi kukuha ako sa kanila eto rate of respective financing institution.

Dealer Inhouse (PSBank HO):

DP 97k MA for 60months - 14.5k

PSBank (My Home Branch)

140k All-In DP for 60months - 11.5k

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Update lang..

Kaninang hapon pumunta ako sa PSBank Branch ko at sinasabi daw sa kanila ni PSBank HO na di daw pede ma transfer yung approval ko from the dealer kung saan original na-approve because of their relationship with the dealer and this 1st touch policy na to.

Then with further inquiry with my Homebranch PSbank, biglang sinabi sa akin na denied pala daw ako kesyo nagkamali sa tingin sa system nila. Naiinis ako dahil feeling ko nilaglag ako mismo ng Branch manager kung saan ako depositor. The fact na he furnished yung cancellation letter na isend daw niya sa Head Office ng PSBank at pinapirma niya sakin last Tuesday, ngayon sinasabi niya na wala daw akong approval. I plan to withdraw all my deposit sa PSBank na Branch na yun after several years as depositor with them feeling ko pinahiya niya ako biglang sasabihin na walang approval.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Update lang..

Kaninang hapon pumunta ako sa PSBank Branch ko at sinasabi daw sa kanila ni PSBank HO na di daw pede ma transfer yung approval ko from the dealer kung saan original na-approve because of their relationship with the dealer and this 1st touch policy na to.

Then with further inquiry with my Homebranch PSbank, biglang sinabi sa akin na denied pala daw ako kesyo nagkamali sa tingin sa system nila. Naiinis ako dahil feeling ko nilaglag ako mismo ng Branch manager kung saan ako depositor. The fact na he furnished yung cancellation letter na isend daw niya sa Head Office ng PSBank at pinapirma niya sakin last Tuesday, ngayon sinasabi niya na wala daw akong approval. I plan to withdraw all my deposit sa PSBank na Branch na yun after several years as depositor with them feeling ko pinahiya niya ako biglang sasabihin na walang approval.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
1st Touch Policy of Dealers