New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Sounds like you added 2T to lubricate your injector pump.
    never used 2T except on my suzuki MC 125cc

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    before i forget, the best demo that the inventors presented was; drain the lube oil of their car and started it! i guess only a stupid car owner would do that, the engine was running without lube for thirty minutes. ito ang dahilan kaya bumili ako ng maraming bote (250ml).

is it possible for our cars to be emptied of lube oil and run (parked, of course) for half an hour? i'd like to see this done on an engine again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Nag demo yung wonder lube salesmen dito sa office last week.

They emptied the radiator (nilagay pa nila yung drain plug sa engine cover) of their service car (new hilux) at ni start nila yung makina. Surprisingly, after 15 mins of operation, hindi nag overheat and the radiator is cool to the touch. Pati yung exhaust manifold hindi rin ganon kainit.

My office mate bought one bottle for his gen 3 cr-v and according to him, mas bumilis daw hatak and nawalayung vibration.

And i'm confused. btw, yung hilux nila pure wonderlube lang at wala na daw halong engine oil.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Nag demo yung wonder lube salesmen dito sa office last week.

They emptied the radiator (nilagay pa nila yung drain plug sa engine cover) of their service car (new hilux) at ni start nila yung makina. Surprisingly, after 15 mins of operation, hindi nag overheat and the radiator is cool to the touch. Pati yung exhaust manifold hindi rin ganon kainit.

My office mate bought one bottle for his gen 3 cr-v and according to him, mas bumilis daw hatak and nawalayung vibration.

And i'm confused. btw, yung hilux nila pure wonderlube lang at wala na daw halong engine oil.
    Re radiator heat. . . D po sguro talaga iinit kasi wala naman dumadaloy na water galing sa makina

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat nag request ka ng road Test, hinataw mo yun hillux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    15 minutes of idling without water in radiator

any engine with any motor oil can do that

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dapat nag request ka ng road Test, hinataw mo yun hillux

I wish I did kaso office hours eh. hehe baka makita sa cctv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Re radiator heat. . . D po sguro talaga iinit kasi wala naman dumadaloy na water galing sa makina
    But shouldn't the needle at least rise? Also, care to explain the exhaust manifold part? Why is it cool to the touch even if umaandar yung makina? One thing i noticed though, maingay ba talaga 1GD engine?

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    15 minutes of idling without water in radiator

any engine with any motor oil can do that
    Yes, but the needle didn't move past half.

As much i want to believe na wonder lube does wonders, i stay away from something i do not fully understand. (*kaya siguro single ako) Pero kidding aside, i hope somebody can conduct lab tests para magkaalaman na once and for all.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Pangalan pa lang you will wonder if it works.

Pang kotse ba or pang lube ng ....

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    But shouldn't the needle at least rise? Also, care to explain the exhaust manifold part? Why is it cool to the touch even if umaandar yung makina? One thing i noticed though, maingay ba talaga 1GD engine?

Yes, but the needle didn't move past half.

As much i want to believe na wonder lube does wonders, i stay away from something i do not fully understand. (*kaya siguro single ako) Pero kidding aside, i hope somebody can conduct lab tests para magkaalaman na once and for all.
    the temperature needle will not rise since the cooling system was drained there's no fluid in the cooling system where the temperature sensor is attached... not so sure about the exhaust manifold though...

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    wala yan sa naimbento ng Lolo ko..kahit hindi lagyan ng gas aandar..

patulak papunta sa gasoline station.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Wonder Lube - Pinoy Invention