New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdni_revo View Post
    the temperature needle will not rise since the cooling system was drained there's no fluid in the cooling system where the temperature sensor is attached... not so sure about the exhaust manifold though...

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I see. Sana someone can explain this black magic.

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    wala yan sa naimbento ng Lolo ko..kahit hindi lagyan ng gas aandar..

patulak papunta sa gasoline station.
    Ilang horsepo...este manpower? 3? haha

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Nag demo yung wonder lube salesmen dito sa office last week.

They emptied the radiator (nilagay pa nila yung drain plug sa engine cover) of their service car (new hilux) at ni start nila yung makina. Surprisingly, after 15 mins of operation, hindi nag overheat and the radiator is cool to the touch. Pati yung exhaust manifold hindi rin ganon kainit.

My office mate bought one bottle for his gen 3 cr-v and according to him, mas bumilis daw hatak and nawalayung vibration.

And i'm confused. btw, yung hilux nila pure wonderlube lang at wala na daw halong engine oil.
    i find it hard to explain, because i wasn't there.
    i would have liked to look at the undersides.

what did you see, sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

what did you see, sir?
    ,,,,dual radiator?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    dyan magaling pinoy. scams. snake oils. food supplements

we should instead do more STEM science tech engineering math. so we could do real inventions

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

what did you see, sir?
    Basa yung parking lot floor from the water and coolant. To further prove their point, nilagay pa ng demo-men yung drain plug ng radiator sa engine bay para bang saying "oh ayan, wala yung radiator plug, impossibleng may laman yan kasi bukas yung plug"

Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    ,,,,dual radiator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    dyan magaling pinoy. scams. snake oils. food supplements

we should instead do more STEM science tech engineering math. so we could do real inventions
    Agree! Basta walang scientific explanation, i stay away.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    But shouldn't the needle at least rise? Also, care to explain the exhaust manifold part? Why is it cool to the touch even if umaandar yung makina? One thing i noticed though, maingay ba talaga 1GD engine?

Yes, but the needle didn't move past half.

As much i want to believe na wonder lube does wonders, i stay away from something i do not fully understand. (*kaya siguro single ako) Pero kidding aside, i hope somebody can conduct lab tests para magkaalaman na once and for all.
    The needle would not rise, it measures the h20 temp afaik

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Just recently saw this product on facebook marketplace again and it reminded me of a product I saw on home TV shopping before a couple of years back - works the same way as this I guess...

X1R Corporation – Run With The Best – X1R Corporation

NASA uses the product daw hehehe anyways was curious about this and looked for some reviews saw a couple but as someone previously mentioned on this thread there are no independent lab tests, and I think I also ran into an article about these before that oil additives don't really do much and since most motor oils already have additives in them. Me I personally use the Castrol Oil with Teflon tech additive.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by victr View Post
    Just recently saw this product on facebook marketplace again and it reminded me of a product I saw on home TV shopping before a couple of years back - works the same way as this I guess...

NASA uses the product daw hehehe anyways was curious about this and looked for some reviews saw a couple but as someone previously mentioned on this thread there are no independent lab tests, and I think I also ran into an article about these before that oil additives don't really do much and since most motor oils already have additives in them. Me I personally use the Castrol Oil with Teflon tech additive.
    Nilalagay nga yan ng toyota manila bay as part of their PMS (preventive maintenance & scam)

Bawal daw yan sabi ng toyota philippines pero inoffer ng TMb. Labo.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victr View Post

link to castrol with teflon?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Wonder Lube - Pinoy Invention