New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Our company imports (I think from Indonesia or some asian oil producer) refined gasoline and it's part of our benefits, for the commercial brands, I normally load up on Petron's Blaze since I do get rebates from Petron products.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    make your money work for you, and not you working for money. If you want to know how, email me.
    Hmmm... Linya yan ng mga MLM boys ah? I hope hindi mahaluan ng mga non-sense marketing craps yung mga threads dito tulad ng nangyari sa Kotse.com. :shock:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any brand, as long as it's unleaded, 92 octane or better and it's not contaminated.:mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shell velocity.

ot: jorebo, that's a very nice car you have =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: Thanks for the compliment splerdu.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    unleaded lang minsan vortex gold or shell super premium.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vortex Silver for regular city driving and Vortex Gold for provincial trips.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dati shell unleaded pero simula ng maprivatize ang Petron, doon na ako... di ko alam kung bakit :lol: :lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On my car, I use Shell Velocity. I like its combination of good power, decent fuel economy and smooth idling.

Petron Blaze gives the best power, but idling is really rough, unnacceptable for daily driving. Fuel economy is so-so.

I used to use Caltex Vortex Gold, but power / performance was unnacceptable to me so I stopped. AFAIK most of the serious tuners (Autoplus, QC Tires and Autosport etc.) don't like Caltex.

On diesels I like Shell as well, though I don;t have any diesel car with me now.

On our other cars (Expd, F150, MB W140) when I use them I just use regular unleaded from Shell.

Apparently, US spec cars don't like our high octane fuels because of too many additives that f**k-up the o2 sensor. Even with US spec Porsches, BMW's and Ferraris, they just use regular unleaded.

On Euro spec cars however, OK pa naman mga high-octane fuels natin.

On our next track day, I'll be able to try avgas sposored by Flying V.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    petron diesel max for my TD27 (dinadayo ko pa since there's no Petron station nearby) and shell unleaded for my civic (thank God, Shell station is almost everywhere).

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
what gasoline do you use.