New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    from experience, hindi talaga consistent ang smell within the cabin with regard to LPG-installed cabs e. mga naencounter ko talagang smell would be coming from the exhaust, to the trunk(dahil sira sira na ang goma sa compartment to filter out the smell).

naniniwala akong sanay lang kasi tayo sa gasoline emitted fumes from the exhaust. meron lang distinct smell ang LPG sa exhaust just like any petrol products. normal lang naman yun. pero meron talagang masama ang amoy na hindi normal.

from experience din, i used to tune all of our taxis. kaso lang, meron talagang pakilamerong driver if not all of them. reason is gusto nilang makatipid. so they go to their trusted siranikos na hindi naman talaga sanay sa LPG. so talagang nakakabwisit din kasi some would have their's tuned up by me again kasi hindi maganda pagkakamix ng pinagkatiwalaan nilang siraniko. nakakaasar talaga so what i do is i tune it once lang... then bahala na sila.

hindi talaga macontrol ang driver for me lalo na dumadagdag pa yung taxi namin. sa hirap ng pasada ng mga drivers e hindi ka rin pwede maging sobrang strict about it. that's how it is for some if not most, unfortunately. pero it's not so bad after nilang makasanayan. after all, there was a time na hindi rin ako marunong magtimpla ng LPG.

im trying to shift the blame on some drivers kasi duguan na ko sa thread na to. joke!

hopefully magagawan ng paraan yan ng governing body regarding the bad smell emitted by some taxi cabs. i sure do need seminars if ever magkakaron to address the problems and hopefully makaadd din ako ng inputs or suggestions if ever.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Well, is the amount of water vapors equal to the amount of water used? If yes, then what material was used to make the NOx?

This story of water as byproduct is what proponents of water powered cars tell us. But if there is a by-product such as NOx then there was a material consumed to make it. If the material made came from water, then the amount of waste water produced would be less than that consumed.

If the amount of waste water is equal to the amount of water which went in the machine, then NOx was probably magically made without any raw materials. Im not sure if even Harry Potter can conjure that considering that he uses a transfiguration spell to convert something into something else or an Accio spell to call the substance from a far place, but maybe not to create matter from nothing.

Believing that the amount of water remains the same after the process I think might also be a misleading assumption on its own.
    NOx came from the air.

Nitrogen = 78%
    Oxygen = 21%
    Others = 1%

Any combustion process using air will result in some amounts of NOx. So some high school chemistry:

H2 + N2 + O2 = H2O + NO2
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 14th, 2007 at 08:34 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    from lpg... to water... and back... nice thread!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Usok ng LPG TAXI mabaho?