New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the gas innova's fuel filter is recommended by the manufacturer for regular replacement.
    the manufacturer of the diesel innova, does not recommend regular fuel filter replacement.
    why kaya?
    It's odd Doc. Filters are supposed to be periodically replaced if they're going to do their job properly. They are meant to get dirty over time, especially that it's a diesel engine.

My Eve's fuel filter is to be replaced every 20K as per recommended pms interval. I changed it twice at 15K intervals and they are already dirty, but not to the point that it can already be felt in the engine performance. Now I'll be changing it after 10K only and will observe the difference in the level of dirt.

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my 1997 diesel besta, the manual says i should replace my fuel filter every 30K km. i did not. tinirik ako at 39K km, for fuel starvation.
    my diesel innova has more than 100K km on my current fuel filter, with no signs of... anything.
    perhaps, today's fuels are much cleaner than they were, 20 years ago.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Just asking opinion guys gumagana ba ito sa mgaconsumption sa nakapag try?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalcore18 View Post

Nope. Its a scam.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalcore18 View Post

How the OBD2 performance chip power booster and ECU remap module works. - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Danils View Post
    Thank you my issue has been solved,...
    please explain.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    please explain.
    Nag tagalog ang bot? Lol

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Kakapagas ko lang sa Unioil West Avenue, 95RON Gasoline. SRP price per liter is 38.60php.

After SnR Discount, price per liter is now 33.60php.

Then swipe with Sec Bank Cashback Credit Card to get 4% fuel rebate, 95RON price per liter will result in 33.26php per liter.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    S&R-Unioil discount tie up sucks. I try to time my fuel up in Governors Drive, either Caltex in Carmona & lately Unioil GMA since I frequent these areas. Unioil has this discount for S&R cardholders & when I tried refuelling in that station, S&R was off line again. This was actually the third time it happened to me in this branch. Is this a regular occurence even in in other stations? I am starting to think that promo is just to entice people to fuel there but S&R deliberately shuts it down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    S&R-Unioil discount tie up sucks. I try to time my fuel up in Governors Drive, either Caltex in Carmona & lately Unioil GMA since I frequent these areas. Unioil has this discount for S&R cardholders & when I tried refuelling in that station, S&R was off line again. This was actually the third time it happened to me in this branch. Is this a regular occurence even in in other stations? I am starting to think that promo is just to entice people to fuel there but S&R deliberately shuts it down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It might be the gas station itself only.

Ive exclusively used unioil snr to top up, its been years since that happened, usually happened during the start of the roll out of the discounts during the first 2 years.

Might be the station itself just saying it is offline or they are relying on mobile internet thats why the connection is spotty.

Even the newly opened unioil in my area doesnt have an issue (so far) when i tried to top up.

Im qc based, but ive tried even their bataan station and no connection issue with snr terminal for the discount