New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SEAOIL Youth Basketball League Gives Away Hi-Tech Gadgets in Promo

Motorists are in for a techie treat as SEAOIL raffles off over 500 prizes in the “SEAOIL- National Basketball Training Center (NBTC) All-Star Gadget Giveaway”. The promo runs in all SEAOIL stations nationwide until September 7, 2011.

For every 300 PHP worth of purchase of SEAOIL fuels and lubricants, customers are entitled to one raffle coupon. SEAOIL VIP Club members and customers who will purchase premium gasoline and lubricants such as EXTREME 97, G5 X-treme, MAKO Synthetic Oil, GEO Supreme, and DEO Max will get additional raffle coupons.

Over 500 winners will be announced at the preliminary draw on August 5, 2011 and Grand Draw on September 21, 2011. Hi-tech prizes include iPad2 and Samsung tablets, iPod Touch devices, Acer laptops, and Sony digital cameras. The “Mythical 5” will be picked during the Grand Draw and each winner will get a Honda XRM motorcycle. Among the five, an “MVP” will be drawn and receive an additional prize of 5,000 PHP worth of SEAOIL gift cards and a one-year supply of SEAOIL 4T Power.

The NBTC is the Philippines’ only grassroots training program aimed at developing the Filipino youth through basketball and is accredited by the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP). Since it was founded in 2007, the NBTC has produced players that represented the country’s National Youth Team in the last three years. The program conducts tournaments and clinics in over 21 cities.

SEAOIL is the first independent fuel company to put up a gasoline retail station in 1997, following the deregulation of the country’s downstream oil industry. It has since aggressively expanded its retail network and has become the country’s largest independent fuel firm establishing over 180 gasoline stations in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This promo will be a good start for me to use seaoil fuel and if im lucky to win the IPAD2...Thank you tsikot for this information..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_fox View Post
    This promo will be a good start for me to use seaoil fuel and if im lucky to win the IPAD2...Thank you tsikot for this information..
    You are welcome sir... rest assured that everyone will be notified with new updates and promos from Tsikot.com

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I wish I could win an IPAD2... Got more than 40 raffle coupons already.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zalphyro View Post
    I wish I could win an IPAD2... Got more than 40 raffle coupons already.....
    dami ko na rin... haay sana maglabas ng promo ang seaoil na para sa tsikoteers lang para mas madali chances of winning

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ipinakalat ko thru email para sa kapamilya ng mga OFWs.....sayang din ano.....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    yes! the best things in life are free...you have to gas up one way or another...who knows, luck might be on your side, after filling up. Calling other oil companies. Tapatan naman niyo ang SeaOil. Bawasan naman konti ang profit nyo. :-)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    ipinakalat ko thru email para sa kapamilya ng mga OFWs.....sayang din ano.....
    this thread can easily be shared using facebook share option.its located above this thread

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wow, time for me to try seaoil bioxceed, hehehehe :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks for the info's promo..... sir!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast