New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kcired
    question lang po..

fuel efficient din po ba ang honda civic lxi? yung mga '00-'03 model..

tnx!
    My 03 LX 1.7L gives me 27/35 mpg city/hway. Effecient imo.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Even Top Gear Philippines ay na-kokontrol ng mga sponsors... tsk tsk... wala na bang independent car reviews? tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thats why we have www.tsikot.com ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316
    Even Top Gear Philippines ay na-kokontrol ng mga sponsors... tsk tsk... wala na bang independent car reviews? tsk tsk

you don't know the half of it...

Wanna read what was discussed at the Top Gear Phil forums?
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=197.0

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rodski
    At 870Kg weight with simple technology and low aquisition cost, the picanto sure did show it could match and exceed the latest high tech competion. The simplier the machinery the less parts to break down is my motto when it comes to basic car requirements.

The best damn desicion I made when I bought my picanto for my wife last Sept '04 * P330K. Hell at P415K its still a good buy. That is if you need just a basic car.

Rodski
    You make a convincing argument there sir. I'm beginning to see the light... Anong color yung gas saver nyo sir?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Pajero in on one the most fuel efficient cars? ngeks... and Xtrail too? lol!

I'm not sure if the Xwind is one of the most fuel efficient car, but certainly it's better compared to a Pajero...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe someone got paid some good money for that report by Top Gear Philippines....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rion
    Pajero in on one the most fuel efficient cars? ngeks... and Xtrail too? lol!

I'm not sure if the Xwind is one of the most fuel efficient car, but certainly it's better compared to a Pajero...
    They're talking about the diesel variant here, not the petrol one. I'm getting 8 kms/liter in my gen 3 diesel pajero city driving. It really is the most fuel efficient in its class. JMO...
    Last edited by bolantoy; August 6th, 2006 at 10:30 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bolantoy
    They're talking about the diesel variant here, not the petrol one. I'm getting 8 kms/liter in my gen 3 diesel pajero city driving.

diesel naman ang crosswind.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Crosswind is an AUV. But I'm still miffed it wasn't included, considering we average 10 km/l or more in daily traffic, and up to 16 km/l + on the highway (in super tipid mode) or 14 km/l in regular tipid mode.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Top Gear Top 10 Fuel Efficient Cars... wala ang XWIND!!!