New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! sagad pala sa redline (and more -- hanggang governor daw eh) ang proper testing procedure ng diesel... malamang maraming babagsak.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,
    apparently our shop is not accredited yet as the agencies concerned moves at a snail's pace with our application.

what we have in our makati shop is the opacimeter which is the emission tester for diesel, while here in davao we both have the opacimeter and for the petrol. both are BOSCH machines with euro standards set on it but fully configurable.

to those who want the test, email me in private as i have to check with them kung ok gamitin ng dieselclub. :wink:

Doc Diesel

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm. redline?. paano yun?. e wala namang tach yung diesel ride ko?/ and nde ba masama yun?// kung ako nga nde ko sinasagad yung diesel car ko sa rev eh...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOY
    hmm. redline?. paano yun?. e wala namang tach yung diesel ride ko?/ and nde ba masama yun?// kung ako nga nde ko sinasagad yung diesel car ko sa rev eh...
    Hboy,
    kung walang tach yung vehicle, the opacimeter should have an attachment to your engine para we can get the rpm.

Doc Diesel

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think naka-tap siya sa crank-angle sensor, parang sa mga dyno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Test procedures for Emission Testing [diesel and petrol]