New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    too bad di ako naka-avail nito when i had the chance..

watch out for petron... magla-launch din yata sila ng promo similar to seaoil's..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    hmmmmm... sana lang eh pati diesel eh masama sa promo na eto
    on the contrary, yung loyal biyahero nila (P 1 discount per liter) sa diesel has been limited to PUVs now...

last time I was able to avail of this was a month or three weeks so ago...

napakinabangan ko rin for about two years yung discount na binibigay nila dito... good while it lasted

sana nga magkaroon din sila ng ganitong promo sa diesel......

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    extended ang promo na ito till june 22.

"Seaoil’s Price Lock Prepaid Fuel Card can be used to buy 20 liters of gasoline (G5 X-treme and Unleaded) at a fixed price of P53.50 per liter from any Seaoil participating stations." - seaoil promo poster.

may tsismis din na Petron wants to make gaya Seaoil prepaid card.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry po, double post.
    Last edited by zero; June 20th, 2008 at 02:19 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I have been using Seaoil's E10 93+ RON for 4 months and am very much satisfied. Give's the best torque for my Suzuki 4x4 A/T, 2008 CRV 4x2 A/T and Civic VTI A/T. It was only the unleaded fuel that solved my engine knock whenever i floor the gas pedal. I switched from Shell, Chevron and Petron unleaded. Try it.

Seaoil sources their fuel from Singapore and the ethanol from Brazil. I was informed that the G5Unleaded 93+ and G5 Extreme both meet Euro 6 emission standards. Shell has Euro 2 rating (minimum under the Clean Air Act), while Petron meets Euro 5 according to their press releases.

I got 2 price lock cards last month directly from their main office and already used 1 without any problems. I plan to use the last one b4 validity expires next month para sagad ang price advantage. he he ...

The promo may be extended according to Seaoil peeps. They would just have to seek approval from DTI for the next one.

This promo ends today. I only used up 1 card, since I use auto-LPG almost exclusively. The other card, I just sold it to my officemate at face value. Siya naka suwerte.

Pero gas prices did not rise to the projected amounts. It peaked at about P62 for RON95 sa SeaOil. Yesterday, it's down to P57.30 (G5 Extreme).

Sana mag-labas pa ng mga ganitong promo ang mga gas stations. And not limited to unleaded only. Now that diesel prices are just P1 lower than regular unleaded, sana kasali sila. Pati na rin auto-LPG sana.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    may promo ba uli ang seaoil gaya nito?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    may promo ba uli ang seaoil gaya nito?
    yep kaya lang tapos na selling period nila e...last month pa kasi to nagstar and valid until may 22...6 cards lang nabili ko (2 cards nalang now)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
SeaOil Price Lock Fuel Prepaid Card