New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have to agree with Uls observation on speculators/investors in the market. They can't find money in stocks so they turned to oil and precious metals.

I think kung meron man increase in demand, it's not that big of a demand to jack up the price of oil almost on a weekly basis.

IMO its the speculators driving the price upwards.

As for the rationing, I don't think it will happen, unless there is a "real" oil shortage in the world market, but there's no shortage eh.

Local oil companies will bite the bullet and increase the price, now, us consumers either bite the bullet too or stop using our cars and start going to work using public transport.

It's a dog eat dog world out there, matira matibay.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    fuel supply is enough nga. it is because China used to use bikes, ngayon ferarri na. India used to use Motorcycles, ngayon Jaguar and Land Rover na.

now Who Killed the Electric Car?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you followed oil price movement before the subprime/credit crisis, oil price went up in cents. it took days to see a 2 or 3 dollar movement.

Now oil price goes up 3,4,5 dollars in a single trading day!

Sabi nga ni Glenn Yu ng Seaoil di daw nya maintindihan.

Coz he has been in the oil business for years and he has never experienced anything like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Possible Local Fuel Rationing for US0/barrel Oil