New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I'm getting 12-13km/L instead of the usual 10km/L. Driving in Makati during the weekdays and to Calamba on weekends.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yoogix View Post
    Thank God! I thought i was the only one with this issue, that it was isolated for my car. I recently switched to blaze 100 octance and had 3 full tanks already. noticed that I improved fc and offset cost with 130 pesos savings. anyway, the cold start problem persists until today (since i loaded blaze). I will go back to xcs or unleaded on my next full tank.
    Hello guys. I became interested sa topic on e10 fuels kasi it's just lately that I noticed na yung 97 civic lxi (manual) ko e hindi pala e10 compatible (based on hondaphils website). Ang current non-e10 options bale is Blaze 100, Total Pro-Tech (sabi ni ghosthunter) or PTT. I personally don't care about the RON 100, mas concerned ako sa absence ng e10 dun sa fuel. Any difference dun sa mga fuels na sinabi ko? (mas marami stations petron)

I only had the car for less than a year and since that time puro unleaded lang palagi kong karga. I dont know about the previous owner hindi ko naitanong before. Around december napansin kong erratic yung idling during cold starts. Yung rpm is around 1.5 - 2 tapos pag umandar na ako at naka aircon then pag nagbrake biglang aakyat yung rpm to 3 then bigla ding bababa to 1. Tinamaan na kaya yung fuel system ko dahil sa paggamit ko ng e10 blend? Any suggestions?

OT: anyone here care to explain what GFI Group Fuel Injection is? yung sa akin GFI pero hindi e10 comp. Meron namang 98 civic na GFI din pero e10compatible daw (hondaphils ulit).

Peace!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Works fine on my GE JAZZ 1.5 on standard timing. Engine feels more responsive, coupled with slight improvement in fuel efficiency. Used to fill up with XCS averaging 10.5 km/L over 1 month mostly city driving. Now averaging 11.1 km/L over the same period for less than 5% improvement in efficiency, which does not compensate for the additional cost of Blaze.
    But I continue to use Blaze for it's performance and it's being non-ethanol, and 11.1 km/L is still pretty good considering my sprightly driving style.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ask ko lang sabi sa Commercial 100 Octane no Ethanol. Ano kaya ang epekto kapag may halong ethanol? Sa FC, etc?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Petron BLAZE 100 Octane na!