New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir jun, pa-pm naman ng directions. i might try.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    From Magallanes, take south superhighway. exit at bicutan. turn left going to lower bicutan or FTI side. Go straight ahead going past Camp Bagong Diwa and past the DOST compound until you reach ML Quezon Avenue. On ML Quezon Avenue (landmark is jollibee on the right side), turn left. Go straight until you see a Petron gas station. Beside the Petron gas station is Lan Gas bicutan plant. Its like a warehouse and the gate is colored green. Just honk and the guard will open. Tell him you were referred by CH Marketing. You can just ask one of the guys there to help you load up.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ahhh thanks. i'll try going over when i have the time.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jundeleon
    Friends,
    I am part of a new company which recently forged a joint venture with mr. lantano's lan-gas manufacturing company. We are now supplying some small gas stations in metro manila with regular, premium, and unleaded gasoline and diesel products.
    We have not started marketing the Reloaded diesel fuel because it hasn't been "perfected" yet by Mr. Lantano. It really clogs the injectors after a long period of use. We believe the filter will not help also. Eventually though, after Mr. Lantano would have improved the product, then we may market it full blast.
    We in the group believe Mr. Lantano is on to something and that's why we invested our money on him.
    The guy is an inventor. But he lacks marketing savvy and street smart business sense to compete with the big boys in the industry, and this is why his company hasn't really gotten off the ground so to speak.
    Hopefully, we can help him get his act together and make an impact in the industry sooner than later.
    As for our current products, our gasoline and diesel products are the only products in the local market that complies with the provisions of the clean air act that prescribes alcohol content of at least 10%.
    I myself use the unleaded on my Civic SiR regularly. I get the best mileage out of this fuel than Shell Velocity or Caltex Gold.
    Everybody is welcome to try our our diesel and gasoline products so you can see for yourself how superior these are compared to the competition that are buoyed by marketing hype.
    For those willing to try, we offer to sell our products to you on wholesale prices. But you have to load up at our plant in Bicutan if you wish to avail of the wholesale price. Diesel is at 31.10 while Unleaded sells for 33.70.
    PM me for directions.
    Well it may really damage the fuel injectors as said as it clogged my fuel filter in less than kilometer ride and then stopped the engine. So in my case, i added fuel injector cleaner and normal diesel thereafter to ensure that safety of the injector. However, my fuel filter then still gradually clogged and stopped the engine for succeeding fuel loads. It's a pitty i have replaced fuel filter three times until it normalized. I wish that mr. rl could really correct and find solution to the broblem brought by his rl reloaded fuel as soon as possible so that it can be marketed. Please check and find confiramation to DOST if other product of Mr. RL is safe for ur engine prior buying the product.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    any updates on this?...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    yes, i do have the same experience. mileage run reduced to 60-70%.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ups ko alng po ito.. mukang makakatipid talga! any update?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
P15 -> diesel compatible fuel