New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It's been two years since I sold my Civic but the last time I went there, you can still opt to use the 5w40, also known as the "Red Cap" vs the 0w20. But by default, they'll pour in the 0w20 if you don't advice them otherwise.
    Not all Honda casa carry stocks of the older VTEC LEV (red cap) anymore so they use the Eco Premium (green cap). I did notice that you get faster warm-up times with the Eco Premium compared to the VTEC LEV.

When the warranty ended for our 2009 City/Jazz, I sourced my engine oils outside casa and there are aftermarket sellers of both VTEC LEV and Eco Premium oils. Whichever is available from my source I use them when changing oils.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not all Honda casa carry stocks of the older VTEC LEV (red cap) anymore so they use the Eco Premium (green cap). I did notice that you get faster warm-up times with the Eco Premium compared to the VTEC LEV.

When the warranty ended for our 2009 City/Jazz, I sourced my engine oils outside casa and there are aftermarket sellers of both VTEC LEV and Eco Premium oils. Whichever is available from my source I use them when changing oils.
    The last time I had it serviced, I didn't bought the house oil. I just bought a jug from OLX (Red Cap) and had the oil and filter changed, along with the drain crush washer, at a nearby Servitek along Congressional. Saved a grand or two.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Almost nasa minimum na coolant ng 2017 Honda City ko. Bale anong type ng coolant and ilang liters kailangan bilhin and magkano ang price?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12