New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    this thread is going nowhere.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hehehe, yeah esp if some would label you a commie for wanting fair deals.

I mean, what is wrong in demanding lower fuel prices amid very low world market prices??

It's like someone is selling you a 3-year old Nokia N70 for 30K just because he bought it close to that price and the current fair market value of a bnew N70 is 9K but you don't have a choice because you're stuck in an island and you need a phone or you'll die.

It terribly breaks my heart that I lost that much money at that rate but I won't sell it to a gullible person even if I had and will have several chances to. I'd rather suck it up than fool other people. It's just money.

I do understand however that most businesses are devoid of social conscience.

This is not about pulling other people down as Uls believes in his ultra accurate world view, it simply is, wanting fairness and having some conscience in selling a basic need of just about everyone in the country.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Close this thread mods...
    WALA RING PATUTUNGUHAN TONG THREAD NA ITO...
    Anyway prices of oil is now 62$/barrel.

kung yung ibang thread ay sinarado na,bakit ito'y buhay pa. isara nyo na rin. THANKS!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by josh2004i View Post
    Close this thread mods...
    WALA RING PATUTUNGUHAN TONG THREAD NA ITO...
    Anyway prices of oil is now 62$/barrel.

kung yung ibang thread ay sinarado na,bakit ito'y buhay pa. isara nyo na rin. THANKS!!!

Nooooooo....Im still waiting for the end year to see if oil prices will hit $150 dollars...

...and waiting for the other "world view"....

Seriously, why close if people can still provide some new info....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    still can't get over the title of this thread huh?

the title is no longer relevant

nobody thinks oil is gonna end up at $150 by year end

This is a thread about oil. that's it.

this thread was fine until the some PISTON people screwed it up.
    Last edited by uls; October 29th, 2008 at 12:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think this thread is more or less redundant na...World Crude Prices will no longer experience the wild up swing which was tracked by this thread. And in fairness naman kay sir uls, si sir ghosthunter ang OP ng thread na 'to. Blame him na di naging totoo ung title ng thread...
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 29th, 2008 at 12:08 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    I'm not saying oil will reach $150

and i'm not saying GET OUT OF US DOLLAR

Those are just thread titles

In case u havent noticed,

That GET OUT OF US DOLLAR thread has become a thread of anything about economy, stock market etc

And this thread has become a thread about oil, like many other oil related threads

My point is you've been lecturing me about what's wrong with my views like as if ur views are more accurate.

Oil is not going to $150 by the end of the year. Any idiot can tell u that.

Again, this isnt about predicting oil price.

It's about you attacking my views. Lecturing me about Krispy creme and CDR king, lecturing me what business is about...

Thing is, sana i could actually learn something from your lectures. But i'm not. You havent posted anything that i could learn from.

if I sounded lecturing you when I asked if you're a businessman, then I'm sorry. i merely cited the two businesses as points of comparison on how businesses do sacrifices to get an equal fair share of luck and returns.

forgive me, but I really saw something wrong in your concept of a businessman or a business in general. to you a business is just in it for the money and the profits. d'bale na kung ano masagasaan basta makuha ang gusto. dog eat dog, survival of the fittest, outsmarting, etc. etc..

the reason why you can't learn anything from what i've been trying to convey to you is bec. yun na nga you admire the killer instinct, that is your passion, the world is for the taking, there's no such thing as a good intention, nobody's innocent, all have hidden motives/intentions and all that new age stuff. you only believe in market forces - that the world is fueled only by personal interests/gains. that is also true, i can't deny that. but to say that it is absolute truth, ewan ko lang ..

====

regarding naman dun sa my views are more accurate than yours or your views are more accurate than mine. ewan ko bro, pero i dont remember saying anywhere in this thread that i'm accurate.

so siguro, i'll just end this by saying that "you're guess is a good as mine or vice versa"

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Oil now at US9/barrel and projected to hit US0 by year's end