New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Dito sa Shell sa LPC (near Las Pinas Doctor's Hospital), diesel, P33.88/L at Unleaded P35.97/L. Nagbaba sila ng 6PM today....

7101:hooray:

L!ntek at Put3 talaga!

Na-pressure yata ng ibang gas station sa Paranaque at Las Pinas ang gas station na ito.... Nagtaas ang presyo ng diesel from P33.88 as I have written above a week ago.... I saw yesterday morning na P35.98 na ito,- katulad ng mga ibang dvp*ng na gas stations dito sa general area namin....

So much so about de-regulation.....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Demand problem folks not an increase in supply. I find that bad news rather than good news. For us peeps who are still doing well inspite of the economic situation that is very good news, while others consume less their share goes to us so we can consume more. But in general, that is not a good sign at all...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm a bit off in local events, but was the promised rollback in gas prices last week fulfilled already?

Just this morning, I filled up Php 500 worth of gas at Php 36.07/liter (Xtra Unleaded at Petron UN Ave). I didn't full tank bec. I wasn't sure if they rollback the prices already.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I'm a bit off in local events, but was the promised rollback in gas prices last week fulfilled already?

Just this morning, I filled up Php 500 worth of gas at Php 36.07/liter (Xtra Unleaded at Petron UN Ave). I didn't full tank bec. I wasn't sure if they rollback the prices already.

Bro.,- promises are made to be broken, especially with the prices of fuel these days.....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Independent oil firms Seaoil Philippines and Eastern Petroleum on Thursday cut prices of their gasoline products by P3 per liter and its diesel and kerosene products by P1/liter.
    Officials from both companies said the continued fall in world oil prices necessitated the price cut, which took effect 2 p.m. Thursday.
    Flying V chairman Ramon Villavicencio earlier said the company will also implement a similar cut in pump prices this weekend. He added that Flying V could even make bigger cuts before January.
    Oil prices rose slightly in Asian trade on Thursday after South Korea reduced its key interest rate to a record low and a US bailout of the automotive sector moved closer.
    New York's main contract, light sweet crude for January delivery, gained $0.26 to $43.78 a barrel on top of a $1.45 gain Wednesday at the New York Mercantile Exchange, where the contract closed at $43.52.
    Brent North Sea crude for January rose $0.10, to $42.50 a barrel. The contract finished $0.87 higher at $42.40 on Wednesday in London.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/12...ut-pump-prices

And with that gasoline is now cheaper than diesel and the local market has now priced in the world market prices.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    heto na inaantay nating hindi ibinagsak last week. sigurado na to for this week and i'm sure the big 3 will follow soon. as of now parehas pa lang sa diesel ang seaoil at unioil na pinaka mababa. i'm waiting for Unioil till tommorow sana mas malaki rollback nila.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, hanggang hindi ko nakikita na ibinababa na nga nila, drawing pa rin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    at P15.00/liter sigurado ko mahal pa din yan sa dami ng mawawalan ng trabaho next year

the oil companies and all other 3rd party businesses tied to it will downsize

sad but very true.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    "hindi bale ng mahal ang gasolina basta't may pambili... kaysa mura nga wala namang maibili"

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    para sa mga di makapaniwala, kaya lang piniso piso tayo.

P1/liter rollback for Big 3

MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE) The so-called "Big 3" oil players -- Petron Corp., Pilipinas Shell, and Chevron (formerly Caltex) -- will roll back oil prices by P1 per liter effective 12:01 a.m. Friday, their officials announced Thursday.

Bobby Kanapi, Shell vice president for communications, Virginia Ruivivar, spokesperson for Petron, and Chevron communications manager Toby Nebrida said the cutbacks would be implemented on gasoline, kerosene, diesel.

Chevron will also be implementing the same cuts on its E10 gasoline, power diesel, and fuel oil, Nebrida said.

"[The rollback is] to reflect international oil prices. Since August, the prices of gasoline and diesel have decreased by P25.50 per liter and P22.50 per liter, respectively," Ruivivar said.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
OCT. 30, 2008 Shell, Petron cut diesel prices by P5 per liter starting 7 a.m.