The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    laking tama sa utak nyan ni l2l

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I move to close this thread (again!)

And all the other associated threads that will be created in lieu of.

Thread has unsubstantiated facts and maligned/flawed data. The person/s promoting this product has showed incomplete and dubious documents, no technical certificates and or documentation was submitted, no company profile was submitted. Profile of the product was that of a backyard invention with no technical documentation.

I leave it up to you people to decide. You can continue hurling mudbricks at each other, but at the end of the day this product is a FRAUD.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

Thread has unsubstantiated facts and maligned/flawed data. The person/s promoting this product has showed incomplete and dubious documents, no technical certificates and or documentation was submitted, no company profile was submitted. Profile of the product was that of a backyard invention with no technical documentation.

I leave it up to you people to decide. You can continue hurling mudbricks at each other, but at the end of the day this product is a FRAUD.
    I second the motion. This thread has just been going around and around.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Certification lang ng NCMH meron yan si Nuvinuvi.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

i move to close this thread when gh, lsb, ibe et al will accept the challenge and post the results.

"to accept or not to accept", that is the ????????????? no accept, no balls! period.

tama na yang palusot.com niyo.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di parin magets ni L2L

di ka sineseryoso dude

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    di parin magets ni L2L

di ka sineseryoso dude
    sino? sina no balls?????????? et al.? kunwari pa sila. takot; kaya, daming palusot.

"no accept, wa balls"

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    i move to close this thread when gh, lsb, ibe et al will accept the challenge and post the results.

"to accept or not to accept", that is the ????????????? no accept, no balls! period.

tama na yang palusot.com niyo.
    Balls or no balls ....... Fraud yang produkto mo.

Challenge? HAHAHA .. Challenge your face!

Wala nga papeles na matino yang produkto mo, may pa-challenge challenge ka pang nalalaman ...

Mahiya ka naman sa kaluluwa mo uy!
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; July 12th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051