Nov 2005
    how much brand new L300?

600-700K? ang tanong kung bibili mga jeepney operator

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    how much brand new L300?

600-700K? ang tanong kung bibili mga jeepney operator
    yeah I know. My point is ever ma-phased-out mga PUJ, these are the readily viable options. Non-aircon vans.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Isuzu has been pushing their iVan as jeepney replacement

Mitsubishi has this:

automakers want jeepneys phased out. i'm guessing they've been lobbying the govt for some time na

good luck. not gonna happen soon

like i said, no politician is gonna propose the phaseout of jeepneys. it's too unpopular

jeepneys exist coz the powers-that-be want them to exist
    Last edited by uls; February 9th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    I've heard about the plight of taxi drivers long ago, akala ko, isolated cases lang.

for those who have these problem, like escaping gas from hose and/or fittings, the best remedy is to use an ultrasonic detector to trace the leak which is usually above our normal hearing.

another advantage of the ultrasonic detector is to hear for defective bearings and leaking freon from ac, etc., you would be surprised when you hear the noise that the bearings emit.

i am not sure if these detectors are available commercially, if not, i will send the diagram of a tunable usdetector to anyone
    who is willing to construct one, esp., electronics enthusiasts. This is a valuable tool for the experimenter who want to hear bats, etc., the useful freqs are from 20khz up to 40khz and beyond. for starters, start at 30khz.

sana maayos ang lahat ng leaking lpg-fed taxis, mahirap magka-asma.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345