38. You may not vote on this poll
  • mahal na gas pero no traffic

24 63.16%
  • mura na gas pero sobrang traffic

14 36.84%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The best answer is simply expensive gas and no traffic. PERIOD.

I agree with pup2, time is gold ika nga. We spend nearly an average of 2 hours in traffic. Just an estimate. hehehe...
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yun nga lang (sa mga taong sumagot they prefer high prices but no traffic) sana ikaw isa sa mga taong natitira na kaya pang bumili ng gas dahil kung hindi you wished other wise

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ironic, kahit pamahal yung gas, marami pa rin bumbili ng sasakyan dito, patok yung pick-ups and vans pang negosyo at patuloy rin profit ng gas stations natin.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Although the thought of less traffic is tempting, I'd still go for cheaper gas. Traffic lang naman ang problema kung cheaper gas. But higher gas prices brings more problems. Inflation, unemployment, poverty and starvation to name a few.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go for less traffic. Matira nalang matibay. Kung hindi ko na kaya bumili ng gas, I'll just commute....at least less traffic pa rin..ehehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dun ako sa mura gas kahit matraffic kase marami namang paraan para maiwasan ang traffic. Pag mahal ang gas, pati general public apektado. Kahit afford ko ang mataas na gas, I still think of the common good.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    given the above situation.. in theory.. they will just equate... (not considering other factors like driving style etc...)

you buy EXPENSIVE fuel yet consume LESS fuel due to good traffic flow and reach your destination ON-TIME..

you buy CHEAP fuel yet consume MORE fuel due to traffic and reach your destination LATE..

anyways it will depend on your strategies and how to handle the situation for your advantage

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I would prefer na mahal na gas pero no traffic.

I will then get a car with a very high FC to compensate for the cost of gas per km. Since less traffic, will consume less gas naman. So compensated na rin ang high gas prices.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    High Gas Price, less cars here to stay...

High oil prices keep vehicles off roads, try other forms of fuel

With the seemingly endless rounds of price hikes of petroleum products, vehicle owners and those in the transport industry have coped by either leaving their cars at home or resorting to alternative and cheaper fuel sources.

Two agencies—the Land Transportation Office (LTO) and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA)—have different figures on how many vehicles have been plying Edsa recently. But they have something in common: the fact that there are lesser vehicles on the road these days.

According to LTO’s latest traffic monitoring report, the daily volume of vehicles plying EDSA has been reduced by about five percent less in the past two weeks.

The MMDA’s traffic monitoring report, on the other hand, showed a decrease of about 10 percent in the same period. That’s equivalent to about 31,000 vehicles shaved from the actual volume count of 312,000 vehicles plying the route in a day or within 24 hours.

LTO Assistant Secretary Alberto Suansing said the agency's revenue fell since oil prices shot up, as fewer vehicles have been registering with the LTO, including motorcycles which are considered as the most widely-used means of transportation now.

Authorities meanwhile gave several advices to motorists to save fuel, such as proper vehicle maintenance, trip planning, and carpooling.

Weekly increases in pump prices have been reported to continue until August. Last weekend’s was the 17th round for the year. Philippine oil executives said that the increase was brought about by the spike in oil prices in the world market.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage...StoryId=123479
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 30th, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually di naman kumonti yung kotse eh... Now that's the worst!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mahal na gas pero maluwag traffic or mura na gas pero sobrang traffic