38. You may not vote on this poll
  • mahal na gas pero no traffic

24 63.16%
  • mura na gas pero sobrang traffic

14 36.84%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I prefer more expensive gas. It will force us to use alternative means of transportation (like biking or good old walking) and help the world reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
    Last edited by Radical!; June 16th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For a monday, super luwag ang traffic kanina.

Dahil ba sa super mahal na ang gas? Hmmmm....

Another observation, konti na lang ang humahataw, mga 70 to 80 Kph na lang ang typical na takbo sa SLEX and C5 para sa karamihan ng mga sasakyan. pati ako, na relaxed sa pag drive, hanggang 80 Kph lang. Dati kasi mga 100 to 120 kung magpatakbo ako.

Dahil ba sa super mahal na ang gas?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Good for you, pero ako kanina ANG TRAPIK dun sa may Sta.Mesa (the area were there are a lot of motels) which is my usual route from QC to Makati...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are a lot of cars (and drivers) that don't belong on the road, high fuel prices (and maybe stricter car safety assesment), will reduce congestion greatly... Traffic has cost the Phil tremendous amount of losses in terms of efficiency in goods transport.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    ^^Good for you, pero ako kanina ANG TRAPIK dun sa may Sta.Mesa (the area were there are a lot of motels) which is my usual route from QC to Makati...

Hmm, I expect traffic din sa pasay at pasig. Father's day holiday kasi nung linggo at ang lunes ay para naman sa ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Another observation, konti na lang ang humahataw, mga 70 to 80 Kph na lang ang typical na takbo sa SLEX and C5 para sa karamihan ng mga sasakyan. pati ako, na relaxed sa pag drive, hanggang 80 Kph lang. Dati kasi mga 100 to 120 kung magpatakbo ako.

Dahil ba sa super mahal na ang gas?
    I also noticed this. One time I thought I was driving too fast coz I was passing a lot of cars, but when I looked at the speedometer I was only running at 120.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dito naman in the US people noticeably drive much slower already. I noticed people now drive 60-65mph compared to 70-75mph before on the highway. The same goes with city driving, people drive slower - around 30-35mph rather than 40-45mph.

However, maybe it's just today, the incidents of aggressive driving behavior has increased. I would attribute this to the slow driving in the wrong lanes (on interstate highways most of the time people cruise on the right and pass on the left, but it's not that way within the city highways/freeway system)...

I'm glad I have my diesel, which has its sweet spot around 60-75mph just right for instant passing when needed...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pwede ba mura gas, no traffic?

Seriously, I'd rather take the "expensive gas, no traffic". Why? It is because when fuel is expensive that people actually plan their trips and avoid unnecessary trips. Usually, it's those types of people that cause traffic. In the first place, they shouldn't be there since they are just lax in making unnecessary trips because fuel is cheap.

The time saved on "no traffic" would actually compensate for the expensive fuel. How? You saved time and time is very important to most people.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hmm.. don ako sa mura na gas pero traffic
    1. mababang gas mababang gastusin . pagkain koryente etc.. (commodities value)
    - General issue ito kaya karamihan sa mga tao matutulungan hindi ung trapik kung hindi ung kaya nilang maka afford ng murang pagkain
    2- wake up early na lang para hindi abutin ng traffic sa daan (time is gold)

3- pag mura gas pde pa mamasyal sa province pag mahal gas mag isip ka kng dapat ka pa mamasyal sa province

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The best answer is simply expensive gas and no traffic. PERIOD.

I agree with pup2, time is gold ika nga. We spend nearly an average of 2 hours in traffic. Just an estimate. hehehe...
    iam3739.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mahal na gas pero maluwag traffic or mura na gas pero sobrang traffic