New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The highest number of liters filled from my Crosswind is around 37 liters... I usually go on 32-34 liters... di ko alam tank capacity ng Crosswind, anyone knows?
    And I have not seen a low fuel light indicator, mukhang ala, hehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Tsip, sa altis ko, 43.xxx liters (gauge is at near empty but the light is on!), pero sabi sa manual, 50 liters ang capacity. May problema yata ang 6 month old altis ko, 1/4 tank pa laman, umiilaw na yung warning light. Di naman ganito sa civic at revo...

Is it the same with your altis, my fellow tsikoteers?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from red light on, its 35 liters.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    With the fuel warning lamp on, usually mga 44 - 46 liters ang kinakarga ko. Pero acording to the manual, 65 liters ang capacity ng fuel tank ng Accord.

Parang imposible yatang isipin na mga 20 liters ang reserve tank, but I could be wrong.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    haven't tried to fill it up to full tank, wala kasi sa budget kaya madalas ang empty fuel warning light indicator

siguro pagdating ng bonus

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    12 gallons/45.42 liters for my Mirage and 21 gallons/79.49 liters for the Xterra. The Mirage is the daily driver and gets me about 30mpg/12.74 km/l and the Xterra gets 14mpg/5.94km/l. I usually fill up after it gets below half tank for both vehicles and try not to let it get to the point when the indicator lights up as you begin sucking up contaminants into the fuel filter. Besides the last time I let the Xterra get to the reserve it cost almost $65 to fill up the truck for about 19 gallons.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mine is around 40L ang full tank. But my problem is, the low fuel indicator is always ON even though the tank is close to overflowing. Is my level gauge defective? Or maybe the problem is in the electricals? Wat ya think guys?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mga boss pwde b ipagawa ung warning light ng gas? ung akin kc sira na ung ilaw pero ung gauge ok p, minsan tanchahan nlng, sana y mka help tnx

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    gud pm po sa lahat ng mga member ng tsikot newbie po ako sa larangan ng mga kotse except bike ^^ nid ko lang po ng advice kung ok po ba ang suzuki alto kc po balak naming kumuha dis coming dec. ok po ba yun? affordable po kasi tnx..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    58 liters ang total capacity ng Sportage ko and kapag nag red na yung fuel indicator, 10 liters nalang ang remaining sa tank.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ilang Liters Talaga Full Tank Niyo Sa Gasoline Station?