New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    checkout www.biodrive.net for svo supplier in the philippines

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Viable talaga ang home-made biodiesels. Considering na nung inembento ni Rudolph Diesel ang diesel engine, ang gamit nyang fuel is derived from peanut oil.

Meron akong nabasang article sa Caravan World, isang lalaki nag bumili ng old city bus tapos kinonvert niya into a motorhome. Nag-tour sya around Australia using only bio diesel. Hindi sya gumastos ng kahit isang $ sa fuel cost, lahat ng diesel na ginamit nya self-made. Gamit nya ay used cooking oil na hinihingi nya sa mga restaurants or fast food shops. Mas nahirapan nga raw syang mang hingi ng used cooking oil sa mga big-name fastfoods, like McDo or Hungry Jack's, kasi meron daw naka kontrata na sa kanila. Mas madali syang nakaka kuha ng used cooking oil sa mga restaurants o sa mga mom-and-pop shops.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    help anyone..... Does anyone know anything about the projected supply and demand of biodiesel in the phils.? We really need any info you coulod give us. It's for our plant design for a biodiesel manufacturing plant..... Thnks!!!!:please:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Maying, I Believed that Phil. Is Full of Diesel Engines , Now Biodiesel is the Most Comonly used (Bleanded ) So if your Company is Planing to Build a Plant ( Production) You Sugs.to your Company it Should Be Much Much Lower Cost That The Diesel itself, in this way you can Capture The Market, Many Users can Make it at Home
    Sugs. Ko lang For The Benifit of BioDiesl users Also.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Biodiesel, cocodiesel, and home-made formulations in my opinion are risky fuels at this time. Before you decide to use them, ask your OE (original equipment) dealer about this, as you might damage your diesel fuel injection system. If your vehicle is within the warranty period, it can void it.

I have seen fuel system failures due to the use of these fuels.

Bosch has come up with a Service Letter regarding diesel injection failures due to use of unsuitable fuel oils.

Be careful now!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Biodiesel, cocodiesel, and home-made formulations in my opinion are risky fuels at this time. Before you decide to use them, ask your OE (original equipment) dealer about this, as you might damage your diesel fuel injection system. If your vehicle is within the warranty period, it can void it.

I have seen fuel system failures due to the use of these fuels.

Bosch has come up with a Service Letter regarding diesel injection failures due to use of unsuitable fuel oils.

Be careful now!!!!!
    ive read about the possible outcomes when you use biodiesel, but this can be avoided by filtering the biodiesel before entering on your tank and on your engine..

sofar, there are big car companies like GMC that are building a certified 100% biodiesel engines for their cars.

in my opinion, as long as you dont sell your product to the general market, the gov't wont touch you.. nor kick your butt and saying " Your selling an illegal petrolium products!" and end up the rest of your lives away from your families.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=CsUgM8Mi3J0"]YouTube - Veggie Car[/ame]
    go organic!
    wow pare,heavy,rakenrol!
    :rastaman2:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i buy used oil! hehe any one heree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Home-made biodiesel