New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is more "detail" on the HMD at:

http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...ad.php?t=59530

Unfortunately, the HMD seems to live more on the pseudo-science than in real science.

Excerpt:
    The devise is called Hydrofuel Merger Devise (HMD) invented by Mr. Aquilino R. Vinuya, Jr. featured in the Phil. Star sometine in August 17, 2004. The devise claimed to produce hydrogen from water in the radiator and atmosphere and MERGE with existing gasoline fuel. Here are excerpt of the documents provided by the inventor:

HYDRO-FUEL MERGER DEVISE (HMD)
    (Hydrogen/Gasoline Blended Fuel)

Hydro-Fuel Merger (HMD) has a complex combination of hydro-kinematics, hydrosphere and endothermic principles. It does not follow what is written in the book on how to separate hydrogen from water. It works under the natural law of chemistry and physics engineered by infinite strong force of nature’s order. Just as why we have the phenological cycles and geological changes beneath and beyond clustering by time and space. Why lightning and thunder is generated, why rain water rise and fall from troposphere down to the level of biotic land, why we have tornadoes & hurricane; we have earthquakes and volcanic mountain building eruption and alike; why we have atmospheric and geological electricity; why we have magnetic flux changes orchestrated by balance entropy of time cycle.

One can imagine without these natural mechanics – this earth will not be an earth for a biome complex life in great or small, no mutation, no evolution or no life reappearances of any kind but a burren-dead world without a natural relief valve above for escaping excess pressure on each different universal particles – the gravitational forces of the earth will collapse nor change its path wobbling away from life. It’s wrong to say, opening of ozone layer in huge or small lies in the van Allen radiation belt will be the end destination of mankind. But it’s correct to say that their opening is a natural course of time and space to balance the forces within as the air we breathe in unique make up for sustaining life around. Though always remember the earth is showered with ten thousand meteorites a day, atomized in the earth’s atmosphere. Can you imagine where are these fragments stocked? These of course are embedding continuously in the Van Allen belt without ending. And no other bad consequences but another global ice age for the end of all living things if without the opening of the ozone layer. Else there will be an accumulation of flammable gases vacuumed and be pocketed. Like what happened in Tunguska, Siberia - a huge explosion in 1902 heard over a distance of 150 miles. All around it were charred. It was then theorized by science as a mini black hole. A magnitude of exploded gases developed from thermosphere then embodied in natural gases from lithosphere of the earth.

HMD compounded those principles within its system as it works as an attached system to the engine with the following simple components: The main devise is the atomic reactor that separates hydrogen from water and other atmospheric gases through a mechanical and chemical process i.e. Methane reformation mostly hydrogen, iso-pentane, hexane, iso-octane, iso-propane, etc which are distributory agents on laminar flow conduit to ortho fuel and para gases either ferromagnetic or paramagnetic, feed into the engine piston percussion.

Advances of the Technology: Engine Ability and Functions

Hydro-Fuel Merger adapted to an old 4K Toyota engine with converted 1,600 kilograms double cab Torana Sedan body claimed by the inventor to demonstrate the following:

1.Engine oil can be mixed with water at 200 mL per 50 kilometers which significantly improve engine performance rather than provide adverse outcome;
    2.The vehicle can start/accelerate at high gear engagement without dragging nor shifting to lower gear position ;
    3.Engine can start even water is poured inside the carburetor;
    4.It accelerates its own momentum at 5 degrees feet pressure on the accelerator pedal there and thereafter ;
    5.It can run at 15 kph or at 700 rpm at high gear position;
    6.Engine temperature is only reaching 48 oC even in a hot-road temperature;
    7.Adds 35% engine power and gives better performance when using only ordinary gasoline;
    8.Good for Hydromatic Transmission, 16 valves and for electro fuel injection system (generating toxic particles to almost zero level); and
    9.Engine life time is extended to 600% and, without overhauling in 25 years.

Is this text really serious, a comedy of pseudo-science or plain snake-oil salesmanship playing on the ignorance of the common-man in scientific terminology?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jnash View Post
    Hi, is tsikot still interested with this device? Because I can bring it to you. If anyone is interested let me know.

By the way, this is true and it really works!

Any documented proof that the device works as claimed?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Actually, there are a lot. From DOE, DOST, Universities and some more. Mr Vinuya, my uncle, just passed away yesterday morning. It so happened that i am now chosen to continue his search for investors. This is the reason why i have been searching the net for any interested party. I am working on a presentation material which is a compilation of a foot high documentations of all tests (and they are signed documents) done on his works. I also intend to create a website that will showcase his works.

He was really a noble man and for several years negotiating with investors that will accept his noble conditions for the good of common people. I have brought home with me some of the formal tests done particularly by the DOST and DOE. When i am done with it, i will broadcast it. I also intend to continue his patent application last 2006. He was very conservative and have considered almost every aspects; technical, economical, environmental, ease of use, and many more. Now it seems that he had perfected it already and maybe that is the reason why he left this life for he had done his share.

Just before the year ended, he said "Eto na, ayoko na, wala na kong dapat baguhin at i-prove". And just as he finished his work, he came to rest as well at the age of 73.

My uncle was a trainer in electronics for US navy when he was young. When he left the US Navy, all he did was to make things that will ease their way of living.

Now, from our family we will try our best to bring his works to people who really need them.

Ask questions, and i will try to answer them as best as i can. I am an engineer myself and had more than ten years teaching engineering sciences in different colleges and universities. His works sound crazy but when explained and when you see how it works then you get to realize how simple it is yet it works in wonderful ways!

My apologies if i sounded sentimental instead of technical.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Atomic reactor to separate hydrogen (from water)?

Can you explain this? Does it work in the atomic level (hence atomic reactor)? How is the reaction started? Stopped? And the physics of all this is mind boggling (you can work your explanation as classical/quantum/even neo-physics and will try hard to understand it).

Or is this device similar to fuel injector units? Hydrogen/Methanol injectors are not new anymore. In the last five years there are many such devices (which work) sold for diesel trucks. However they are costly.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, there are a lot. From DOE, DOST, Universities and some more. Mr Vinuya, my uncle, just passed away yesterday morning. It so happened that i am now chosen to continue his search for investors. This is the reason why i have been searching the net for any interested party. I am working on a presentation material which is a compilation of a foot high documentations of all tests (and they are signed documents) done on his works. I also intend to create a website that will showcase his works.

He was really a noble man and for several years negotiating with investors that will accept his noble conditions for the good of common people. I have brought home with me some of the formal tests done particularly by the DOST and DOE. When i am done with it, i will broadcast it. I also intend to continue his patent application last 2006. He was very conservative and have considered almost every aspects; technical, economical, environmental, ease of use, and many more. Now it seems that he had perfected it already and maybe that is the reason why he left this life for he had done his share.
    Honestly, I have seen DOE and DOST so-called verified documentations on gadgets before. I have even witnessed some of the evaluation "testing". All those leaves much to be desired in terms of "testing" and "control".

On top of that, the tsikot community is generally skeptical against any fuel saving gadget since all that have passed through here never worked as claimed. These would include products like Khaos, Aeronox, turbo-zet, uni-q, etc.

So don't expect a warm reception in tsikot.com if you cannot fully prove your uncle's work.

Ask questions, and i will try to answer them as best as i can. I am an engineer myself and had more than ten years teaching engineering sciences in different colleges and universities. His works sound crazy but when explained and when you see how it works then you get to realize how simple it is yet it works in wonderful ways!
    You sound like you don't understand the working principle behind your uncle's device.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    [SIZE=3]
    Hydrogen/Methanol injectors are not new anymore
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]It can be considered as hydrogen injector. However, it is the cheaper version. It is like electrolysis, yet fast enough and safe enough to respond on demand. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]
    So don't expect a warm reception in tsikot.com if you cannot fully prove your uncle's work.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We welcome skepticism and warm reception is not expected. So no worries. Besides, i am preparing myself for a series of exploratory talks with some parties.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]
    You sound like you don't understand the working principle behind your uncle's device.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]His works are very much explainable by the scientific laws and principles we know. It is just his approaches are so simple that will give rise to so many questions.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Heat energy is very difficult to transform into mechanical energy. In closed system, heat that escapes is considered energy lost. Thus less heat we feel from the engine can mean higher efficiency of energy transformation (heat to mechanical).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Over the years, his device has evolved. The following are some of the working principles:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]1. The reactor introduces additional combustible gasses into the chamber in order to aid the burning process for the fuel to completely burn. When the device is attached to the engine, fuel injection has to be reduced for these gasses will supply some of the power needed. Thus, we save on fuel. Proof: emission tests showed very low readings and kilometer to a liter ratio increases as well.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]2. It is not really working at the atomic level (it was just given that name). It works in the molecular level. The reactor collects vapor and air and absorbs combustible gasses/elements and feed it into the chamber. Evidence: Earlier prototype had difficulty in shutting off the engine. Because even though the key had been removed, the engine was still running due to the feeds of the reactor. The gasses from the reactor have to be released to the atmosphere in order for the engine to put into complete halt. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Well these are just some explanations. I will try to get back and provide more. For now, i have to attend my real work.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thank you for your inquiries, as they help me too in compiling his works! I will scan test results and post it somewhere. I will keep you posted for the site that will be put up.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=3]It can be considered as hydrogen injector. However, it is the cheaper version. It is like electrolysis, yet fast enough and safe enough to respond on demand. [/SIZE]
    There have been others working on electrolysis devices to supplement or even totally replace gasoline as fuel. None really worked, included Dingel's so-called water-powered car.

[SIZE=3]His works are very much explainable by the scientific laws and principles we know. It is just his approaches are so simple that will give rise to so many questions.[/SIZE]

Scientific laws and principles are fine. But often times, it is how those same laws and principles are twisted (often to beyond recognition) to "explain" how the device works that starts the problem.

[SIZE=3]Heat energy is very difficult to transform into mechanical energy. In closed system, heat that escapes is considered energy lost. Thus less heat we feel from the engine can mean higher efficiency of energy transformation (heat to mechanical).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Over the years, his device has evolved. The following are some of the working principles:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]1. The reactor introduces additional combustible gasses into the chamber in order to aid the burning process for the fuel to completely burn. When the device is attached to the engine, fuel injection has to be reduced for these gasses will supply some of the power needed. Thus, we save on fuel. Proof: emission tests showed very low readings and kilometer to a liter ratio increases as well.[/SIZE]
    Lower emissions does not mean the device works. It simply means there is adequate oxygen to burn all the fuel. The same result (low emissions) can be achieved simply by running leaner air-fuel mixtures.

Question is, to generate the "gasses", how much power is required? And what gasses are generated?

You speak of a "closed system" but you have to consider every input/output to really consider that. It might seem that certain inputs might not be correctly considered or overlooked.

[SIZE=3]2. It is not really working at the atomic level (it was just given that name). It works in the molecular level. The reactor collects vapor and air and absorbs combustible gasses/elements and feed it into the chamber. Evidence: Earlier prototype had difficulty in shutting off the engine. Because even though the key had been removed, the engine was still running due to the feeds of the reactor. The gasses from the reactor have to be released to the atmosphere in order for the engine to put into complete halt. [/SIZE]
    Was the engine used for the testing gasoline or diesel? A gasoline engine requires a spark to ignite the air-fuel mixture. Once the key is turned "off" (or removed), the ignition is also turned off. This means, even with adequate air and fuel in the cylinders, the engine cannot continue operation.

The so-called evidence might simply be a faulty engine.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009

[SIZE=3]....[/SIZE][SIZE=3].[/SIZE]
    Ok. So if it's like those systems then they could work. Not considering other things like cost, consistency of supply, and effectivity. Methanol for example is very effective as a means to boost diesel engine. And very much available compared to Hydrogen.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I am interested in your HMD. I am from Davao City, usap tayo.. or call my landline tel para madali 082-286-5931.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpacetes View Post
    I am interested in your HMD. I am from Davao City, usap tayo.. or call my landline tel para madali 082-286-5931.
    Wow! Good luck bro.,- 1.5years ago ang huling contact dito....

16.5K:weathermanf3:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HMD a new gas saving device