New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    just change oil ysterday. wla me mabili ng ultron rallye. just bought hav energy kina glenster *920/galon.
    nxt time ko na lang subok yung petron rallye.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Is Havoline Energy with 5W-30 fit for the Philippine climate use? Im planning to use this to my Altis when its time to have a change oil.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hytan View Post
    Is Havoline Energy with 5W-30 fit for the Philippine climate use? Im planning to use this to my Altis when its time to have a change oil.
    i suggest always go for the higher grade -40 or up, it represent the max degree of temperature the higher degree of temperature the protection it can give specially in phils very hot, lower deg not applicable, we are not living in north pole. correct me im wrong

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    I would recommend 5w-30 Amsoil full synthetic. That's what I've been using and some of my buddies that are heavy into track events w/ the Porsches.

The bulk of the engine wear happens when you start it. The quicker the oil can go from the bottom to the top and around the moving parts the better.
    Amsoil preforms better than Mobil 1 against breakdown at high temps thats why it's more expensive but then again, oil is cheaper that having your engine rebuilt.

For older engines I would use a thicker viscosity for the reason that the clearances are not as tight as the newer engines.

Is Amsoil available in RP?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    been looking around the net for its availability here in the phils, mukhang wala.

lahat daw ng test by independent labs shows this is the world's best oil. tiklop daw ang mobil sa quality nila.

when they put the word "first in synthetics" sa bottle nila, all lubricants companies in the u.s were given 90 days by the trademark officials to contest it, wala raw umangal, considering that lubricant companies are taking each other to court on various claims. mobil for one sued castrol.

alam daw ng mga mga oil companies na quality wise, amsoil is very good.

http://bestsyntheticoil.com/

http://www.amsoil.com/

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    how much po ultron rallye per gallon???meron po ba malapit sa mandaluyong???

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    how much po ultron rallye per gallon???meron po ba malapit sa mandaluyong???

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    last december, 960 pesos/gal kuha ko kaso sa pangasinan ko nabili.. kanina 1089 pesos /gal na sa petron marcos hway..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
has anyone tried PETRON ULTRON RALLYE 10W40??